“Great pizza”

Ranked #44 of 209 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We always enjoy the pizza and food at Pizza Villa. However they always seem to be understaffed so you wait for refills and getting your guest check. Their wait staff has to do everything from cleaning tables to the final checkout.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

When we want great pizza it is here we go. The pizza is hot and the crust is the best I ever had, served with just about any topping you might crave, except, sun dried tomatoes. I asked the girl in the takeout area why not, and she said she didn't know, but they sound good to her.
We have been here for lunch and dinner on several occasions, and the food was always fresh and good.
But in my opinion, their pizza is their show stopper!
Try it, you will like it, I'm sure.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Called to order 10 wings Buffalo style, hot and extra crispy and a large pizza.
Sticker shock is not strong enough on the price. $30.00!!!
What I got were wings off a canary, that's how small they were and they were partially baked, soggy not crispy and swimming in a pool of hot sauce. The pizza was undercooked and slimy. I called and was told I could talk to the manager but I guess the manager was to busy. Being from Buffalo where the Buffalo wing was born, I can say the wings at this restaurant were the furthest from Buffalo wings as you can get. As far as the pizza was concerned, it was disgusting.
$30.00 flushed down the toilet. Never again!

2  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

The best pizza in the county and great service from dine in to take out. The counter girls are always so polite and welcoming and the pizza is amazing especially the white sauce meatball pepperoni, the chicken flat bread,and another one of my favorites is the chicken and broccoli calzone. Kaitlin H is the best employee lol

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This has become the norm among pizza establishments in Florida. They all claim to be the best. Pizza Villa is average at best, but priced like its authentic. It is New York style, using canned sauce and greasy cheese. By the time you get it home, it is soggy. Better pizza a few blocks up at Domino's

1  Thank Oh Z