“First Time At a Steak ' Shake!”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #36 of 205 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 8 February 2018

My mom and sister took me to lunch at this Steak 'n Shake - it was my first time at this chain. My burger was really very good and so were the fries! Our server was attentive and friendly. Only complaint I had was the bathroom could have been cleaner.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

After having a big meal we had a craving for some ice cream. Since the place we normally go to had closed we tried Steak n Shake for an ice cream sundae.
It was a good sundae.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

stopped in here for a 'late night' eat. The burgers and chicken were fresh and good, tho I'm not a fan of shoe-string fries, but everything else was good.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Shake was great. Steak (burger) not so much. I got the western bacon burger and it was ok. but they didn't put enough bbq sauce on it. There was hardly any onion straws on it, And it looked like it was run over by a truck.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

11:59 the place is all but empty, people sitting in the booths but some till empty and no one is sitting at the tables. After a while a waitress brings food out to a customer acknowledges me and walks away comes back and puts down the silverware and says will be right back and goes back and continues to talk with the 4 other waitresses. She comes back and takes my order and walks away . I don’t see my water or my food till she returns. The good is great and doesn’t hurt your wallet but the service is poor! There is a waitress washing the floor behind the wait station just holding the mop and there all back there having a hell of a time . When my food arrives she is still standing there , it must be quite a story because she’s having a great time! Know most everyone has left and all the booths are dirty but old mop holder is still over there telling her story ! Great food , great value but I should bet anything there was no manager on duty!