“normally twice a month treat”

Slice of Life Pizzeria
Ranked #55 of 207 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I made a fatal error in ordering this time. Normally I order a regular large pizza (with no extras)
This time I said a Large tomato pie.
They delivered a pizza with fresh tomato pieces . OOPS

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited this pizzeria for my birthday lunch. We ordered Sicilian pizza and a Greek salad. The pizza was good and the salad was great.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We ordered 2 sausage and pepper hero's for take out. Sandwiches were dry and the sausage had no flavor. Skimpy on the peppers. Many better Italian restaurants in this area. Won't return. This has happened in the past but I figured I'd give a second chance.

1  Thank Herbert M
Reviewed 18 June 2017

There has go to be a decent pizza in the Spring Hill area! This is not it! Pizza was tasteless and not worth the money spent! We did not eat it and it wasn't good enough to save for leftovers! We will keep searching :-(

1  Thank Robin H
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Eating in or taking out the pizza is great for your tummy and wallet. We also love the strombolli. One of the hidden treasures of Spring Hill.