Mariner Family Restaurant ( Formerly, My Favorite Cafe )
Ranked #33 of 207 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We frequent this restaurant quite often and usually get the two fers u get soup or salad, rolls, entree, coffee & dessert for $ 7:99 the selections are plentiful and good & service above par, would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We have friends that we were visiting in Spring Hill and they took us here to eat dinner. Cute little restaurant in a strip mall. Selection of food and then the awesome prices are amazing. Wonderful wait staff and host. I think it was the owners son who sat us and then came over later to see if we were doing well. From the salad , entree and then dessert it was a wonderful experience. The pace gets packed fast so get there early or expect to wait a little bit. But if you do have to wait it is so worth it. This restaurant is truly s gem. Can’t wait till our next trip to Florida this will be another have to stop.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I had the Rubin, not good. It was very plan. The chicken soup was ok. My wife had chicken salad wrap. It was very dry and tasteless. The place was clean and friendly. But we will not be coming back.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I heard about this quaint little establishment from a patient of mine. Two weeks ago my husband and I went there for breakfast. Wow! unbelievable food! Huge omelets filled with your favorite ingredients and cooked to perfection. The home fries are real potatoes cooked to order, delicious! Homemade biscuits, that the waitress suggested we put butter and honey on....Again Delicious! The owner is always there and greets you as you enter and checks on you to be sure you are happy with your meal. I look forward to trying some of their sandwiches "To Go" and have for lunch. Top quality food and service! Give them a try. They make you feel like family!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Best deal in town! EXCELLENT FOOD! Big portions. Great service! Family owned & operated. It's worth the trip!

1  Thank TravelingTeacher713

Travellers who viewed Mariner Family Restaurant ( Formerly, My Favorite Cafe ) also viewed

Been to Mariner Family Restaurant ( Formerly, My Favorite Cafe )? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK