“Excellent”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2021

My sister and I, fans of Chinese food, were very impressed with this restaurant. The service was great as was the food! Nice atmosphere. If ever in the area, we would definitely return!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (312)

Reviewed 28 May 2021

I wanted Zom Hee food for awhile so today was the day ...we had cocktails hubby had sake and I hd a Soli martini ...I ordered the lunch special Chicken Chop Suey and it came with Won Ton soup which was yummy nd hot and my entree with an Egg Roll ...Hubby just had the Fried Rice with sweet & sour sauce ...it was an enjoyable lunch and the food is always good ...next time we are in Seminole we will go again ...

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 27 April 2021

The staff Is great and the food excellent. The fried rice and sweet & sour is my favorite. The prices are inline for what you get.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

Is amazing. Never disappoints, and I’m very picky with Chinese food. Absolutely delicious. They also have affordable mixed drinks.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

Some of the best fried rice. Sweet and sour was delicious. Spicy wasn’t too spicy but very tasty. Friendly staff. Nice decor. Bit pricey but great portions.

Date of visit: February 2021