“Solo Dinner”

Ranked #14 of 123 Restaurants in Seminole
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 18
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar where you can come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great nite at the Ale House, I was out and about so I wanted to try a different Ale House that was in the area away from my house. Outstanding SERVICE from Crystal who led me through the menu and told me about the daily dinner specials. It was a Tuesday so the special was a sirloin. Had a beer while I waited and the steak came back exactly as I ordered and the sides were made as I requested. Crystal visited several times to make sure I was satisfied. I asked to have the manager come by to compliment the food and service and Jon told me Crystal was one of her best servers. I concur. Great night out and will certainly return when I'm in that area.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Not only did we have the waitress with the attitude from HE**, the manager didn't even care. I don't know if it was either of their first days on the job or not... but this was our first visit and we will not be back... too bad... this restaurant is 3 blocks from our house and the bar looked cool and so did the taps. Ordered mid-rare steaks, came out overly WELL DONE (no pink). Side of broccoli came out raw with smather of cold butter. Manager never came over to ask us about our dinner... even after sending it back and asked for the check. Easter Dinner was totally ruined by bad attitudes by the staff.
Good points: Apps: nachos.. those were great. Side salad was a very large portion - they were meal sized. The bar looked like a great place to have a great time with friends. Maybe the bartenders are great and that's where they make their money, because it wasn't in the dining room.
Menu: incredibly boring American grill stuff... nothing to write home about. Menu looks like it goes best with beer and a game and not celebration dinners.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good food and great atmosphere.
From Summer through November they have lobster every Wednesday. The lobsters were flown from Maine every Wednesday. They start serving from 2 PM on.
One drawback on this location is they are always crowded and the wait is so long often time. They do not take reservation.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Great food and service. A little pricey but usually worth it. Nice place to meet the gang after a ball game.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Was our first visit to Miller's.
It is a busy spot, we were able to find some seats at the bar while waiting for a table.
We ordered the Jambalaya & Seafood Combo.
Both meals were excellent, the service was good and the pricing very reasonable.
I will definitely be returning to Miller's Ale House