“Burgers, Soups, Salads. Sides extra.”
Review of Dee's Place

Dee's Place
Ranked #21 of 154 Restaurants in Sebring
Reviewed 20 June 2018

This is really a hole-in-the-wall. Six tables for two and one overworked lady. Because I am a diabetic, I can't eat burgers. I settled for a Reuben ($6.48), fries ($2.59), and slaw ($1.69). My wife ordered Chicken Parmesan on a bun ($6.49). The drinks were canned Coke products and orange juice ($2 each). The food was good for what it was and the woman was nice but extremely busy. Wait time was short because the sandwich fillings were pre-prepared, ready to put on the bread. Take-out is available and seemed to be most of the trade.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Good consistently prepared breakfast or lunch. Friendly staff, to go available. Usually a good choice for a quick meal

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I’ve been in Highlands county for several years and have heard a lot of good things about this place, so decided to give it a try. A friend and I were shopping in downtown Sebring and picked this place for lunch. Service was ok, but food was not very good. Macaroni salad had no taste, meatloaf out of a frozen food box and the slaw. OMG. How can you mess up slaw? They did. It was too sweet to eat. Cornbread was cold. My friend liked her tuna salad melt. She thought the tuna salad might have been fresh. I was very disappointed after all the good reviews that I have heard.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Such a nice and friendly atmosphere. I felt like I was family. Breakfast and lunch only. But Dee's is a popular local "Mom and Pop" place and they do get busy. Courteous staff. I had the Italian Omelette, which was yummy and very filling. Others in my party ordered hamburgers. We all left wonderfully satisfied.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Lovely downtown location offering a great breakfast selection and they deliver with good old fashioned cooking. There is plenty of space in this restaurant and it was pretty busy at 7 am. Lots of locals enjoying company and friendly service. We parked right out front along the street.
When done with breakfast, take a nice stroll around the main center.