“Successsful Management Intervention At The Reception Desk”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #28 of 154 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The last time my wife and I eat at an Outback Steakhouse was several years ago in Lancaster, PA. They are no longer in Canada to eat at. When greeted at the Reception Area yesterday, we were taken to a booth in the bar. However we were not able to seat comfortable in there. We were taken back to the Reception Area but told it would be a ten minute wait. My wife and I left and just out the door when the Asst. Manager approached me and offered to personally seat us. His intervention was greatly welcomed here as after he seated us we were offered a free entrée to share between ourselves. After this incident our meal was problem free and great food plus customer service that I have come to expect at the Outback Steakhouse. I completed their in house survey and advised the Asst. Manager of this Trip Advisor Review of this successful management intervention at the Reception Desk. Keep up the good work here.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I love the small sirloin, even though the steak is small, it always comes out like I order medium, with baked potato and salad....my husband's go to is th grilled salmon, rice, veggie and salad....the steak salad is also a winner.....the Awesome Blossom lives up to it's name...never tried desert, always too full.
Glad Outback is in Sebring

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I visit for lunch the prices was extremely razonable and the customer service great. I’ll order French onion soup and house salad. I’ll recommend.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Visit here often and never disappointed. We took advantage of the Steak and Lobster Tail specials. Opted for the 6 oz sirloin. The steak was as good as any I have ever had and the Lobster Tail was wonderful. The dark bread which arrives warm, was out of this world.. This steak and lobster tail was priced at $15.99 which is an unbelievable bargain. Get it before this special ends. I plan to do it again, soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The five had a good meal and had a good time. It was a lunch. A typical outback but nothing special.