“Chinese Buffet”

Hibachi Buffet
Ranked #16 of 154 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My family and I had lunch here today. The dishes were nice and fresh. We arrived just after 11 a.m. at opening time. My family likes the grill section in back. The staff is efficient and pleasant. The waitress checked on our drinks multiple times.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

This is a Great Oriental Buffet.....so many dishes. Also, you can have your choices of meats & veggies cooked by chefs while you watch. The favorite of mine off the Buffet is salmon. It is so flavorful and fresh. The Buffet consists of most oriental dishes and some American choices. For dessert there is ice cream usually 4 flavors and also soft ice cream. Other dessert items are rice pudding, a selection of small cakes, cookies and other goodies. Try it....you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Had a few shrimp n chicken stir fried...That spoiled me for the rest of my lunch.THE rest of the buffet just didn't seem hot just warm.The deserts are very good with hard ice cream!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I would recommend going to the Hibachi Buffet on Friday or Saturday evening for the all you can eat seafood. With that you get Sushi, all the normal Chinese food. The best is having your choice of meat and items you pick in your stir-fry made while you wait. Then they have a wonderful selection of desserts for you. Great food for the price.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We went with a group of friends and weren't impressed. The selection of foods was impressive but what my husband and I selected was blah. Not much flavor and room temperature. A bit more expensive than I like to pay for blah.