“Lunchtime”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I find that the larger chain restaurant in Sebring gives us a better experience than Lakeland or Winter Haven. I’m giving this Olive Garden four stars because our service wasn’t very good and the place wasn’t that busy. I had the Meat Ball Pizza Bowl and it did not taste like a pizza. My wife had Shrimp Alfredo which was good.

1  Thank Larry0138

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Visit various Olive Gardens on a regular basis and it probably is my favorite restaurant. Their wine prices are not however, competitive and I will no longer order wine. Most area restaurants also offer some type of Happy Hour option but Olive Garden does not. Food on this visit was outstanding as usual and service was good as well.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Very busy on a Sunday after church, but they were fully staffed, so service was good, friendly, and served with a smile. We had the "All you can eat" soup, salad, and breadsticks. At $8.99 a bargain. Also had the option to take home an additional entree for $5.00.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I visit this restaurant for lunch. The pizza bowl was great. I’ll like salad. Both dishes for the price it was great and excellent customer service.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The Olive Garden has lots to pick from and the place is very clean and the food is very good. Good place to family or friends when in town.