“Good Red Curry”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Even though we arrived well after the "lunch rush" when only one other table was occupied, it was at least 10 minutes until we were waited on! (Instead, the server was busy doing odd jobs around the restaurant.) Most Thai restaurants offer soup or salad + a small appetizer on their lunch menu -- but, disappointingly, not Thai House. It was entrée only; however, the portions were generous. The Pad Thai would have been better had it not been missing its crushed peanuts which are typically served atop this popular Thai dish. The Red Curry was excellent & teeming with flavor. Our server did keep our water glasses filled.

1  Thank avilladawn

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Small, pretty restaurant with excellent service. Food was delicious and plentiful for very reasonable prices. We tried the spring rolls, hot, crispy and yummy, chicken sate which was fresh, hot and yummy, and the garlic shrimp and Thai house fried rice with shrimp, chicken, pork and pineapple, yummy! Seeing the trend here? Food was great.

1  Thank gobowens
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Here's a real gem of a find in Sebring. Jeremy and Erik are one of the most efficient tag teams of foodservice I've ever encountered. Friendly and helpful, they really know their menu. Try the sates with a luscious marinated cucumber salad and yummy peanut sauce on the side. What's best is, it is served with your own little personal hibachi to grill the skewers at your table .. big fun ! The interior is charming and menu items are plated beautifully, so bright and fresh ... I'm returning tonight with friends prior to a show. Tell them Beth sent you.

1  Thank BethEpoo2U
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Our second visit to this smallish restaurant located in a strip mall in front of the Sebring Social Security Office. Our first visit was so good we had to try a second as soon as possible to verify our original findings were indeed correct. Ummmm, yes, they were. Tom Yum Gai soup started our meals and was again very flavorable with an excellent heat index. We included an order of spring rolls that included a delicious dipping sauce. The presentation was cute as the appetizer was presented in a small china boat. My wife enjoyed a drunken noodle dish with vegetables and lots of perfectly cooked shrimp. My brother ordered the same duck entree’ he had at our first visit. He thought this dinner was even better than the first with what seemed like more duck. He exclaimed he must be in heaven eating such a fine meal. My dinner was a jasmine rice dish with onions, peppers, tomatoes, and double shrimp. It was absolutely perfect as I decided to take a chance and ordered it “Thai” hot. A good decision as it was spiced just the way I prefer. Both my brother and I enjoyed Thai Iced Tea while my wife had regular iced tea. Very nice. The waitstaff was very attentive and food was brought promptly and steaming hot. So, if you’re looking for excellent Thai food in a quaint little restaurant, this is what you’re looking for.

1  Thank BONGO56
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We love Thai. We are so happy there is a very good Thai choice locally.
My coconut curry soup with chicken was so good. My husband's Tom Yum was also delicious.
I had Pad Thai which was so good. I got it medium spiced and added the Thai chilis to give it a great spice.
My husband's shrimp dish was so good no taste for me.
My brother-in-law had a duck dish that he absolutely loved.
We will be back in the near future.

1  Thank Barbara S