All reviews ping pong murphy bed within walking distance lake jackson main office building units face highlands hammock state park pool and hot tub workout room washer and dryer short drive staff was friendly every morning enjoyed our stay rci alligators condo
Reviewed 4 September 2018

My wife and I own 2 weeks in Sanibel, FL, which was having a terrible Red Tide event this year, so we elected to join RCI and find another resort in Florida. Harding Hall, located in Sebring on Little Lake Jackson didn't seem like it would be too bad. The other reviews were positive. We got more than we expected. The staff was friendly and fun. The game room and workout room were top notch. The wildlife was gorgeous, and the loaner boats were fun to take out. We are considering returning next year.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We have been traveling with RCI and others for 20 years and this was the very best property we have visited. The staff was extremely helpful, the extras offered (free), the outstanding room, and many other things have convinced me that this was the best trip in 20+ years of travel!! If you go here, you must go to the Olympic Restaurant, Highlands Hammock State Park trails, and see the murals in Lake Placid

Room Tip: Outstanding room- I was surprised this was not a new resort. I loved the screened in porch right on the water.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. Price is reasonable. Place is fantastic with king size bed, living and kitchen space complete with refrigerator and stove. Private patio with lake view. Fun wildlife to watch and hear. You can rent fishing equipment, you can grill, there’s a pool. Television in bedroom and living room. I think you can also do laundry here. We had enough room we could have brought kids if we wanted to. But it was a nice getaway. Not crowded. I plan on coming back again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2018

We stayed in a one bedroom/one bath condo, located upstairs. All the units appear to have patios or balconies and have a lakeview. A well-loved, free, washer and dryer is located on the ground floor of each building. The lakefront pool was large and rarely being used. There are also a small fitness room, books, movies ($2 each) with free use of paddleboats, bikes and jon boats. It was super quiet here, no noise or children screaming. Both the grounds and the condos were well maintained. Furniture and appliances appeared to be older, but clean and functional. I'm saving the best for last and that's the housekeeping staff. From what I witnessed, housekeeping staff took the time to do a great job. Our unit was spotless. Thank you housekeeping and the entire staff at Harder Hall. I see why you are so highly ranked.

Room Tip: ask for ground floor if you plan on grilling
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Try to go there between the Fall and late spring, due to the summer heat and rain storms. Studio units are equipped with a Murphy bed and a pull out sofa bed. It was quite small for just the two of us, and would be very cramped if there were four people instead of just two. Surprisingly, the murphy bed was quite comfortable, because of the memory foam mattress, although it was very low to the floor. Also you have to be very careful walking around the bed, as the steel frame sticks out to where it is very easy to stub you toes. They have a very nice pool & dock, so bring your swim suit and fishing pole. There is abundant wildlife to view as well. The view of Little Lake Jackson is wonderful. Overall, our stay was very quite, pleasant and peaceful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple