Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 173
US$ 158
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 92
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
  • Pool
US$ 65
US$ 56
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 67/night.

Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 88
#Davis House Inn(Sebastian)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskyogurtthe breakfast areabest westernsthe staff was friendly and helpfulwaffle makerconvenient locationroom was cleanvery nice hotelchecking inhotel offerstwo bedroom suitenice stayfree breakfastthe general managerdrink voucherswater pressure
Reviewed 28 November 2017

For us, a good hotel in a location that worked for us. The views and immediate area is not great but the hotel itself is fine. The staff was friendly and helpful. To go for a walk is a little challenging but once across the road it is a very nice stroll.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank roberthV8369IB
BestwesternSebastian, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear roberthV8369IB,

Thank you for your review. Everyone loves going for walks along the river. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you'll come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Rooms were just renovated, very clean. However, safe, and microwave didn't work. Water pressure was bad in the shower. They didn't give us toiletries, forgot wash cloths. Maintenance never came after being reported to front desk. Housekeeping never cleaned up our room on second day. Everyone was extremely nice, the buffet breakfast was good. The room was quiet from noise. The problems may be due to just finishing up the renovations.

Dear 909francisw,

Thank you for your review. First off I would like to apologize for all the issues you had during your stay. I am personally going to reach out to all my department heads to see what went wrong here. This is very uncharacteristic of my team and will be taken care of. We are still doing some finishing touches from the renovations, even still that is no excuse for what issues you had. I hope you will come back and give us another opportunity to provide you with a experience that you deserve.

Thank you for staying with us and thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

The newly renovated room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. Staff was helpful and friendly. The location was convenient and easily accessible. The price was reasonable for the room and location. We will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestwesternSebastian, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear Visitfamily2017,

Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased to hear how nice your stay was with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Until Next Time,

Reviewed 16 November 2017

First the two bedroom suite is great. The added bonus of three tv's is fabulous. However, right from the get go the toilet had a problem. We advised the front desk as We left immediately upon check-in to go eat. It was fixed by the time we returned. The missing items were: tissues; a "do not disturb" sign; paper towels ( for the kitchen) and a hair dryer. We were in this hotel in July, as well, and found the same dirty elevator.
New personnel maning the breakfast area. She seemed a little lost. Believe this was due to lack of training. We couldn't wait any longer for eggs, but obviously we were not going to starve. And, this hotel is next to the railroad tracks...expect trains running thru the night

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
BestwesternSebastian, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Te33y,

Thank you for your review. I appreciate all your comments and will use them to provide a better experience to our guests in the future. First off, I'm very sorry you had that issue with the toilet, but I'm glade it was taken care of right away. I'm sorry about the missing items in the room. I will get with my housekeeping supervisor and see what happened there. The elevator has been through a lot through this renovation, The elevator itself has already been renovated and now that this renovation is behind us we will certainly be able to keep it looking the way it should for our guest. Our main breakfast host Shannon was out sick for a couple days and I'm sorry we weren't better prepared for that. We don't usually get too many complaints form the train as its in the back of the building behind a big wall.

I hope you will come back and stay with us again so we may have another opportunity to provide you with the experience you deserve.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Danielle was extremely helpful in setting up my 89 yr old mother so she was located close to my room and she helped my brother get room on a spur of the moment request. Shannon in the breakfast room was very sweet and helpful when I brought my mother down for breakfast each morning. I don't remember everyone's name but I thank them all for their helpfulness and friendliness even the construction workers during the renovations.

Dear JanicemX6065QE,

Thank you for your review. I'm so pleased to hear how wonderful your stay was. This is the kind of care and experience we strive for all our guests when they stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.