“Amazing beach home with great view in a lovely...”

Review of Frog's Leap

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
HHHammond
Ridgeland, Mississippi
“Amazing beach home with great view in a lovely quite community.”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

This home was truly amazing. We made wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. I can't imagine what could have made our week better.

Immaculately clean. This was the first beach home I've ever entered to find spotless. Do you know how hard that is on a beach home? There wasn't even sand in the entry. The cleaning crew pays attention to every detail.

The home is large and spacious. The rooms were furnished beautifully with everything I expect to find in my own home. Every floor has a balcony with a view. We enjoyed coffee from the third floor every morning watching the waves and enjoying the sea breeze. The furniture looked new and the bed was the most comfortable I've ever slept in. I literally looked at the tag before I left so I could buy that matress my next purchase.

It's located just a couple of miles up HWY 30A from Rosemary. A wonderfully maintained beach community that will cater to your every need. Shopping, food, coffee, ice cream... you name it my girls loved every minute. There was an art festival the weekend we were there and we walked and shopped for hours.

I will definately return to this community and this home. I only wish I owned a home like this and I'd never leave.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: My girls felt at home from the moment we arrived.
Liked least: That we had to leave.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Fort Worth
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?

Travellers are raving about these Seagrove Beach hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing