“Good location, nice hotel”

Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
Ranked #29 of 49 Hotels in Sarasota
Atlanta Ga
“Good location, nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

Standard high quality Hampton Inn with no surprises. Good location with easy access to I-75 and a major road to head downtown and to the beaches. HD television system, hot tub and pool.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 28 March 2012
Hello jh26,

Thank you kindly for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your sharing your comments for all to see. Regards.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Boston,MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

Clean. large nicely furnished room and bath. Located just off I 75 but far enough away so we heard no road noise. Restaurant nearby and less than 1/2 to downtown Sarasota at a price well below anything nice downtown.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Hello LwhitmanNaplesFL,

Thank you for taking time to review the Hampton Inn Sarasota on TripAdvisor. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope your travels bring you back to Sarasota and we have the opportunity to host you again.
Europe
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

Would recommend, though it wasn`t the cheapest on my way. Great breakfast, big, clean rooms, nice bathroom. Great service. Good location - close to I 75, shopping center and nice restaurants and gas station. You got all you need along the way.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 21 March 2012
Hello Sprt,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Sarasota on Tripadvisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you back the next time you are in town.
Arlington Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

I enjoyed staying here. It was convenient (YES) even to places a mile or more away. I went between this hotel and the opera house several times, and felt very comfortable. I guess NO ONE in Sarasota chooses to walk, but I found several places (a Chile's restaurant and a Wal-Mart) in walking distance. Very nice and easy to get to, one you know the way.

Room Tip: I asked for and recevied a room facing away from the highway, but I suspect all rooms are relatively...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Hello 0552 Travel

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post about our hotel on Tripadvisor. We are happy that you had an enjoyable stay and that you shared your comments for others to see. We appreciate your Loyalty.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for the last year now and they have made several changes to improve their service. The rooms are clean and quiet. The continental breakfast has a great variety of items for people to choose from. In the afternoons, they also offer foodies and drinks which I think is a very nice touch!
NOTE: They do have smoking rooms if you need one!

Room Tip: The higher you are the less street noise you hear even though overall it isn't that noisy howeve...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this review, 13 March 2012
Hello Arlene S.

Thank you for taking time to respond about your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you have noticed the changes that we have made at the hotel to satisfy all of our guests. We truly appreciate you comments and hope to see you back very soon.