Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsale housefront deskfree breakfastconvenient locationthe breakfast areapool and hot tubfitness roomeasy accessking roomclean roomsbed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againgreat roomsiesta keyyogurtshort driveinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Clean. large nicely furnished room and bath. Located just off I 75 but far enough away so we heard no road noise. Restaurant nearby and less than 1/2 to downtown Sarasota at a price well below anything nice downtown.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Hello LwhitmanNaplesFL,

Thank you for taking time to review the Hampton Inn Sarasota on TripAdvisor. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope your travels bring you back to Sarasota and we have the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Would recommend, though it wasn`t the cheapest on my way. Great breakfast, big, clean rooms, nice bathroom. Great service. Good location - close to I 75, shopping center and nice restaurants and gas station. You got all you need along the way.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Hello Sprt,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Sarasota on Tripadvisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you back the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

I enjoyed staying here. It was convenient (YES) even to places a mile or more away. I went between this hotel and the opera house several times, and felt very comfortable. I guess NO ONE in Sarasota chooses to walk, but I found several places (a Chile's restaurant and a Wal-Mart) in walking distance. Very nice and easy to get to, one you know the way.

Room Tip: I asked for and recevied a room facing away from the highway, but I suspect all rooms are relatively quiet. The only other tip I can offer is NOT to rely totally on GPS, unless it knows how to distinguish between Rd., Ave., & Blvd. This hotel is tucked away at streets do NOT have "Cattle" anywhere in their names!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

Hello 0552 Travel

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post about our hotel on Tripadvisor. We are happy that you had an enjoyable stay and that you shared your comments for others to see. We appreciate your Loyalty.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for the last year now and they have made several changes to improve their service. The rooms are clean and quiet. The continental breakfast has a great variety of items for people to choose from. In the afternoons, they also offer foodies and drinks which I think is a very nice touch!
NOTE: They do have smoking rooms if you need one!

Room Tip: The higher you are the less street noise you hear even though overall it isn't that noisy however if you are a light sleeper ask for a floor higher than 1 and 2!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
SRQGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sarasota I-75 Bee Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Hello Arlene S.

Thank you for taking time to respond about your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you have noticed the changes that we have made at the hotel to satisfy all of our guests. We truly appreciate you comments and hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

We needed a hotel close to I-75 for our kid’s soccer tournament. We called several hotels in the area and I usually judge the hotel by the voice of the front desk clerk. I spoke to Janet who was also the manager and she was more than eager to help and accommodate us, and did everything possible to earn our business. We had a fantastic stay. Everything was available, the pool, laundry, gym, free breakfast. I highly recommend it and it's close to everything, great value.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family