US$ 93
US$ 85
Carlisle Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 181
US$ 142
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 168/night.

US$ 225
US$ 200
US$ 226
US$ 170
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

Cadillac Motel(Sarasota)
US$ 133
US$ 65
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Need I say more than my sister completely missing my wedding because she was stuck in the elevator. The rooms smelled like mildew. They left the new front desk lady alone on her first day. But the new front desk lady seemed nice.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank mikeboo08
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

This might be a nonsmoking hotel, but the second floor reeked of pot. The room was ok, but the carpeting was very dirty.the staff was professional, but not very friendly. We'll stay someplace else on our next trip.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank staceybraun
Reviewed 14 October 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016

The Days Inn Sarasota - Siesta Key is the second worst hotel my husband and I have ever stayed at. If you like dim lighting, smelly halls and rooms, and filthy carpet, be sure to stay here. When we checked in, the desk clerk never even looked up to say hello. Oh and we were here two nights and they forgot to make up our room. Loved having those damp towels the second day...

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank eleanorc385
Reviewed 11 October 2016

First the room had a very musky bad smell, When I went to bed very late (2am) turned down the sheet and found feces and blood stains on the fitted sheet pulled that sheet off and found even more stains of blood on the cushioned cover. All they did was make the bed still had last persons hair on the pillows and bed still smelled like the last person not detergent like the next day when they finally gave me clean sheets. Next morning after sleeping on couch. Took pictures and sent them to manager. Never heard a word back. Front desk told me the room would go through a "deep Clean" all they did was change the sheets and the comforter sheet had a hard crusty thing stuck to it maybe dried feces. Through that on the floor. Now I had come here to evacuate a storm but expected a CLEAN room. I talked to the cleaning people and they just TOLD me it was clean even with stains. No way! I asked if they could do something about the Musky damp smell they just excused it away and did nothing. I did meet the manager I didn't know that he was the manager at the front desk he agreed that I should expect to have a better clean room. He did nothing except discount one night 20 % $17.34. I submitted my review on booking and went on Wyndham customer service never got a response.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo