Just returned from a 6 night stay at the Lido Beach Resort, and let me tell you, it was amazing! I was nervous about some of the previous reviews I had read about staying in the main building(which is where we stayed) as opposed to the towers, but there was nothing wrong with it from what I could see! The room was great! We were on the second floor and even had a side view of the ocean. Every day our sheets were changed, dishes cleaned, and towels stocked. We spent a lot of time at the pool area and down at the beach, which was amazing! There were more than enough beach chairs at both the pools and the beach, along with tables and regular chairs. When we wanted to eat, we went right up to the tiki bar and had a great quick lunch before returning to our spot by the pool or ocean. The staff was friendly and accommodating for little things we needed here and there. We went to St. Armand's circle often because the area was great for having dinner and shopping. When we took the shuttle bus down one night, we thought we would have to go wait to take it but when we asked the front desk, the driver was eager to take us as soon as we were ready. I was very sad to leave and upon returning home, I wanted to start planning my next vacation to Lido Beach Resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location on Lido Key, an island in the Gulf of Mexico with easy access to downtown Sarasota. Featuring 222 suites, kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms. Short stroll from the renowned shops and cafes of St. Armand's Circle. Beachfront pools - one for families and one for adults 18+ - hot tubs and oceanfront Tiki bar. Two restaurants - one on top of the hotel with panoramic views of Sarasota and the ocean - fitness room and 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Lido Beach Sarasota
- Lido Beach Resort Florida
- Lido Beach Resort Sarasota