“Great Lunch Specials”

Infuzions Thai & Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #358 of 1,157 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 30
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I went for lunch. It is located next to Detwilders. Plenty of parking. $8.00 lunch specials come with jasmine rice and a Thai salad. Sooooooo many choices! Hubby had pork with Thai garlic and I had the chicken Pra Rama ( veggies and peanut sauce) - both were delicious. I had the Thai tea which was the best I have had in a while. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This was more of a Chinese restaurant than a Thai restaurant. Food is similar than that of your basic Chinese food place. One dinner of all you can eat cost around $24 but you would be better off just ordering 1 selection because you will not be able to eat a lot unless your starving. My cocktail was very good though.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We decided to try this restaurant on a whim! Great crowd which resulted in an overworked wait staff. Even so they were very friendly and helpful. The ambiance is pleasant. The menu is full of Thai and Vietnamese dishes. I decided on the Thai Green Curry dish with pork. It had green beans, peas and green peppers in a spicy sauce. It was good. My wife chose the Pra Rama which was a dish in peanut sauce. Also good. It was accompanied by a small salad. I recently reviewed another Thai restaurant in the area and in comparison, Infuzions just lacked pizzazz!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We decided to try it out for a light dinner. We gravitate to Asian restaurants after living in Hong Kong For many years. We tried their Vietnamese Crispy Pork Spring Rolls and Chicken Satay for starters and shared the Garlic Shrimp as a main. For dessert we had a Sticky Purple Rice Custard.

The spring rolls were indeed crispy, tasty, but a little greasy. The Satay chicken was tender, but not seasoned and the accompanying peanut sauce was never touched by a chili (bland). The accompanying sweet sauce was more authentic. The Garlic Shrimp was very average and the dessert though authentic tasted as though it was nuked.

No return trip planned.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

There are a lot of good options at this restaurant and they are consistently executed well. I usually lean toward the Thai dishes. My husband prefers the Vietnamese pho. It is not amazing, but it is very good for the price and one of the best options for Asian food in the area.

2  Thank downtownresident