Homewood Suites by Hilton Sarasota
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
Holiday Inn Sarasota - Airport(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 96
US$ 117
US$ 111
Carlisle Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 167
Homewood
US$ 171
US$ 247
US$ 213
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 94
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

Hotel Ranola(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 413
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 481/night.

All reviewsfruitville roadevening receptionlight dinnered smith stadiumbreakfast and dinnerhome away from homefull size fridgecomplimentary breakfastan extended staybreakfast staffclose to downtownfitness roombusiness tripwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffconvenient locationliving room
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Well situated, very close to downtown Sarasota as well as the beaches. Also close to major stores, gas, fast food, etc. and not too far from I-75 as well. Comfortable and homey with plenty of amenities.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MARCOS M
Reviewed 22 June 2015

A group of us (five friends in four rooms)stayed at the Homewood Suites for a three day tour of the beautiful town of Sarasota. Starting with our check in and ending with our departure we were very satisfied and pleased with almost everything about this extremely nice hotel. Our rooms were all very large and the beds comfortable. It was great that they had a small kitchen and we were able to cook and prepare some snacks for our frequent gatherings. Everything that we needed in a kitchen away from home was present. This hotel offered a hot breakfast every morning that was really good and a light dinner (not served on the weekend), that was nice. One evening we found the steak to be a bit salty, but that was our only complaint. The lounge area was a great place to meet and spend time with friends. There was a staff member present to help little children and guests with their meals to ensure that everything was healthy and kept clean. There was even wine with wine glasses offered at dinner (what a pleasant surprise!) the staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. If we are ever in the Sarasota area all we would stay at this hotel again. I am sure we will all recommend this lovely hotel to our friends.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2015

Four grandchildren with two grandparents invaded the Homewood Suites in Sarasota. It appeared that many business folk used the facility, and many other families were lodging there as well. The hotel was close to points of interest. Breakfast and "dinner" offered picky eaters plenty of choice. Grandkids loved the pool which was set up like a resort: comfy lounges, large umbrellas, and the generous size pool. Staff went out of their way to make our stay memorable.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Yulin0201, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2015

What a nice review to read! Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience! I'm glad the Grandparents and Grandchidren enjoyed their time here in Sarasota! I have shared your review with our team as a reminder that how we make our guests feel is very important and we are pleased you felt welcome!

Michelle Siese

Reviewed 11 June 2015

I was travelling for work and brought my family with me. During the day, my wife and kids enjoyed the large, clean pool and walked to nearby stores and restaurants. We all were pleasantly surprised to receive a complimentary dinner several nights during our stay. The complimentary breakfast included many choices and was well maintained. Our suite was good size and very clean with kitchen minus a stove. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking time to share your recent experience at our location while visiting Sarasota! I'm glad to hear you and your family had a great time! We look forward to serving you in the near future!

Michelle Siese

Reviewed 10 June 2015

First time at this hotel -- pool was saltwater and nice - however, some quests were smoking there and when I said something at the front desk they said there was little they could do...unfortunate. Also the work out room did not have a stationary bike, the only exercise equipment I could use due to a knee injury. When I voiced my concern the front desk said that it was Hilton and there was nothing they could do. I guess that altho they seemed concerned about my opinion, they did nothing to correct or try to address my concerns.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends