“Delicious”

Le Colonne Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Colonne Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #190 of 1,164 Restaurants in Sarasota
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We stumbled onto this restaurant this past weekend. We were actually looking for another Italian restaurant in the area but we found this one, and it was a good find. Sat at a quaint table for 2 outside. The minestrone soup was delicious. The calzone was excellent. Great service, good variety on the menu. looking forward to eating there again.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Let's start off with the seating. The outside area was full, however when we walked inside there were many empty tables. We were asked if we had a reservation which we didn't. They asked us to wait while they got a table ready for us. There were plenty of empty tables so why the ten minute wait. Although our waitress was very personable, service was seriously slow. At the end, it took forever to even get our check. It's hard to rate my friends and my experience as I was happy with the food but one of my friends was not thrilled. I ordered the eggplant parmesan which I thought was delicious. I believe it had nuts in the breading. One of my friends ordered homemade ravioli which was suppose to have spinach in it. She said it was mainly cheese. It was painful watching her eat it as I could tell she didn't particularly like it. Hard to decide how I rate this restaurant. Shame because they had been here before but ate outside and were happy with it but not this time.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

While our server was wonderful. We missed our regular server Isabella. Isabella made Le Colonne one of our favorite places to dine. Such a big genuine beautiful smile, and a fantastic server. Food is food. Atmosphere is atmosphere. Isabella made the place for us.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We went here as a group of 20 and dear god this place should have been closed ten years ago. The food is microwave passable and even the pizza was horrendous. The place actually looked like it hadnt been cleaned in 10 years!

The service was so bad that none of our group had experienced the level of enthusiasm from the waiting staff before.

I wish I could give this place 0 stars but for your own safety just avoid at all costs so this place can go to the great beyond.

1  Thank Theodor G
Reviewed 28 February 2018

After paying for dinner set my small coin purse containing $50 and a credit card on top of the larger purse on my lap. Accidentally stood up to leave & dropped the coin purse on the floor, rather than putting it back in my purse. Realized this and returned to LeColonne within 15 minutes after leaving to look for the coin purse. Our table for two had already been moved to set up for a larger group that had not yet arrived. The coin purse was nowhere to be found. This was in a corner of the restaurant where there would have not been any traffic. Was told they'd call me back. No one did so I checked back the next day. Reported this to the manager who called me to tell me there is no way anyone there could have found it........end of discussion!!! My fault, but don't have a good feeling about this place and will not return. Food was o.k.

2  Thank Sarasota101