US$ 93
US$ 85
Carlisle Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 182
US$ 142
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 168/night.

Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 226
US$ 170
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

Cadillac Motel(Sarasota)
US$ 133
US$ 65
All reviewsfront desksiesta keypancake makerthe breakfast areachoice hotelsvery clean hotelexcellent hotelpool and hot tubgreat place to staysiesta beachyogurtfree breakfastbreakfast staffwater pressurehot breakfastwould definitely stay here againstayed nights
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Stayed on August 8th while there for a special event. The check in process was quick and very friendly staff. The room was fresh and clean and after a great nigh's sleep I got a nice breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Bobette W
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I was in Sarasota for a business event and wanted a place near the interstate. They offer a breakfast that is actually very good. From eggs to hashbrowns, corn beef hash on some days, bacon, ham biscuits/gravy and so on, right down to yogurt, pastries and cereal. The staff was always very helpful and nice.

the room had a great bed and my companion loved the pillows. Mini fridge, microwave and the usuals. Very new and clean rooms. Outside is actually a very nice seating area beyond the pool area with gas grill etc. If you have ever seen the comfort inn commercials where the young people are hanging out, it is just like that actually.

Oh and the subject line: After check-in, they called me by name most of the time. Just one of the little things they obviously train for, for more personal customer service.

Room Tip: A little thing but ice buckets are under the TV cabinet where the mini fridge is. My first inclination was to search in the bathroom.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here based on better reviews over the Holiday Inn Express next door. Don't stay on 3rd floor smells like a sewer line! Should've gone with Holiday Inn, they have always been cleaner than what I see here. Not a horrible place, clean but needs a scrubbing. Beds comfortable and linens okay have a fridge and microwave in room with a small sectional couch.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Kerrie B
Nick M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Karrie B, Thank you so much for your response and feedback regarding your recent stay with us in Sarasota. We are happy to have your comments and use them to strengthen the service we currently provide. I hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Nice hotel with free hot breakfast. Big, clean room, love the spaciousness of the bathroom. Our room also had a safe. Very relaxing atmosphere. Staff, Parker was very pleasant and helpful in advising us on our first night where to eat.

Room Tip: We had no problems with noise. I could not hear any noise from the next room. We chose a room overlooking the parking lot
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Cynthia D

Cynthia D, thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay at the comfort Suites Sarasota. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the free hot breakfast each morning and that Parker able to provide you with a dinner option. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Hotel fully met the expectation, Check in was prompt, staff friendly and helpful, room was very clean. Breakfast was not up to par, eggs were warm but sausage gravy was cool and bland, sausage was cold.
I recommend the hotel but have breakfast somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank babbydaddy52

Babbydaddy53, Please allow me to apologize for breakfast not meeting or exceeding your expectations during your visit to the Comfort Suites Sarasota. Breakfast, as we all know, is the most important meal of the day and I want it to be the best. I will be sharing your thoughts and concerns with my breakfast team so this doesn’t happen in the future. I am excited to hear the rest of the hotel met your expectations and hope that you will make the Comfort Suites your home away from home during your next visit to Sarasota.