“Meh, not so much”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Went midday just for the raw bar and a drink...not a daiquiri. Oysters were fresh and tasty, but a little overpriced. Wanted to order a dozen, but they only sell them by the half dozen, so I had to order two. For a place that bills itself as a ‘raw bar’, this was a little dumb, in my opinion.
This place seems to cater to a younger crowd seeking night life, which is okay, but not a place I would frequent.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The daiquiris are a lot of fun and are delicious. The food and service left much to be desired. The food arrived cold. My order was completely wrong and several folks at the table got the wrong sides. Would recommend this place for drinks, but not to eat.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I don't know about you but I like my daiquiris made with fresh fruit. There are many flavors premixed but they do not taste like fresh fruit.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

The atmosphere here is great and the outside seating upstairs was just what I was looking for. The were just introducing a new menu the day we were there. They have a lot of work to do on it. I tried the short rib grilled cheese and the meat was dry and cheese pretty slim. my pals had wraps which they did not enjoy either. I am confident they will work it all out and be a great place to go but just not right now. Staff was very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I get the impression this is a party place, but on a hot Saturday it's great to stop by for one of their booze-infused slurpee-style drinks. We only had an appetizer here...some great coconut shrump.