All reviewsold floridalido keyfull kitchenarmand's circlelido beachplenty of beach chairsdressing areanice kitchenlounge chairssand dollarsbeachfront hotelprivate beachwe loved our stayroom was largepool areabit datedwhite sand
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Great little place. Very clean and sits right on the beach. The location is great and the staff is very pleasant. We will be back to this location again and again. Not to far from the circle which is a great place to shop or dine. Try it you will like it. Not real fancy but it is clean.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We took a vacation to lido key for a friends wedding and that's when we booked coquina. I would like to start by saying that the beach is absolutely beautiful and the sand is awesome!! Also the housekeeper couldn't of been better, she stopped by everyday and made sure we had adequate fresh towels as well as making our bed and sweeping the sand from the floor, I believe her name was Tama?? Anywho she is great!!!

Anddddd... these are the reasons I would recommend to look elsewhere. I would like to add that it was just my husband and I in this room and I'm currently pregnant. So the issues we experience were..
1. The shower didn't drain and overflowed to the floor
2. The entire room smelled of sewer.
3. The a/c didn't work properly and we would sweat just sitting in the room
4. No parking for trucks, all the vehicles where double parked and left no room for others
5. The pool looked very unclean so we never got in it.

Normally I wouldn't give someone a bad review unless nothing was ever done. We called the front desk multiple times. Someone came up to "fix the issues" but the maintenance man was there for very little time and nothing changed. When nothing changed we called again and they said "everything was looked at." Um okay.. so it didn't ever get changed. So you have a hot sweaty pregnant woman breathing in sewage. Awesome.

So here is where I went wrong. I should of spent the extra $100 for the week to stay at limetree. We paid $1300 for a very poor condo. Super disappointing. We had the wedding there at limetree and the rooms where beautiful and completely updated, great pool, chair and umbrellas, free laundry, free fitness center, and great parking. Spend the extra money... it's so worth it!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
CoquinaGM, General Manager at Coquina On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Hi Hayley,
I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at Coquina. The only issue that I have record of being reported was the shower drain, which maintenance reported fixed. So please accept my apologies for the other issues that you experienced. I have since personally checked the room and 1.couldn't detect a "sewer" smell, 2. the air conditioning is working fine, 3. if you needed parking for a large vehicle all you needed to do was speak to the front desk and we would have arranged for a "reserved" parking space that could accommodate a large vehicle, and 4. the pool is cleaned M-W-F every week without fail. Oddly enough, the guests who checked in after you have not had one issue with the room. I am happy to hear that you approved of our housekeeping staff:) They work extremely hard without much recognition, so Thank you!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

In 2014 I gave this place a very low review and management promised improvements and invite me to let them know on my next visit. to make it fair I didn't notify them of my visit this time.
Everything that I mentioned in 2014 was corrected. the rooms were cleaned and well taken care of.
The staff, as always was very courteous and responsive.
we stayed for 4 days, 3 nights and didn't want to leave. We are coming back next year.
We thank the staff and management. You made my vacation one of the best ever.
See you soon,

Room Tip: I like the pool area rooms, they are a little bit costly but worthy.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Julio M

Thank you for the great review! I certainly do everything in my power to provide the best possible guest experience. We are constantly trying to improve the property, the rooms and our performance. So thank you again for noticing and taking the time to let us know. We look forward to your next visit:)

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Very nice beach with less of a crowd. More room to yourself! White powdery sand that feels cool to the touch! No burning of your feet here! Superior views especially at sunrise and sunset. Just watch out for the hungry seagulls !

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We loved this hotel. It has a mini kitchen and our room over looked the nice clean pool. You can walk right onto the beach from our back door. Pets are allowed and this is a plus for me! My dog could see us from the window in the back door overlooking the pool. This hotel is a very nice hotel. Lots of places to eat and drink right on the beach next to our room. Great food and drinks served right on the beach right next to our room. No need to drive anywhere just relax and enjoy! We come every year to this secret hideaway.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie V
CoquinaGM, General Manager at Coquina On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for the great review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Coquina once again and we look forward to your next visit:)