It is very rare to find a beachfront hotel where our well behaved golden retriever is welcomed, so that was very nice! There is not a place on property to walk a dog-at least not with grass, but there are sidewalks by the main road which make for a pleasant walk past the condos in the area. Our pet friendly room was clean and had a very roomy dressing area. The front desk people are friendly and pleasant and the property seems to be generally well maintained but running on a very tight budget. Just a heads up- you will not find these things in your room: toiletries ( no shampoo etc), coffee ( pot and filters are there, though), blow drier ( some are available in the office), iron/ ironing board ( may be in the office). The hotel is an easy 1 mile walk from St. Armand's circle with lots of great restaurants and shops, but to go to a grocery store you must go back to the mainland or to Longboat Key ( still not TOO far, though!) For a beachfront hotel, there are many other good choices. If you have a pet and really want them with you, this is an option to consider!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint, old-Florida style beach hotel on Gulf of Mexico with studio and suite efficiencies. Nestled on beautiful Lido Key in Sarasota, FL, just minutes from renowned St. Armanda's Circle and Downtown Sarasota. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Coquina On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coquina On The Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Coquina On The Beach Sarasota
- Coquina Beach Sarasota