Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport
US$ 218
HotelIndigo.com
US$ 95
US$ 114
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$ 148
Orbitz.com
All reviewsringling museumsarasota bradenton airportnice hotelfitness roomfirst floorbusiness tripconvenient locationfront desk staffshuttle servicenice stayhgilobbybeachesweddingcollegekeuriginns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Things started rough, service was lacking and not up top the standards I expect from Hilton. The front desk attendant was new and does not know "Hilton Service" yet, and the housecleaning staff came into my room without knocking. David the manager was great and did everything right to make up for the rough start. Mistakes were made and David made it right. If you come to this property and feel that you deserve better service, ask for the manager, he will do everything he can to make the trip work. I am looking forward to my next time at the property.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I traveled to the Hilton Garden Inn for one night in February for business purposes. It was a very nice property the two women working the front desk in the morning were lovely and very friendly. I love Hilton Garden Inns and love the Hilton family of hotels in geneal, but there was one thing that bothered me about this hotel. I don't know if it was the same housekeeper of two different housekeepers but this person tried to get into my room at 8:30 am without knocking or saying "housekeeping", and then did the same thing at 9:30 am. Appearently, the housekeeping key can unlock the deadbolt but I also had the latched locked up as well so she just went on to the next room. I am a young woman traveling alone and have no problem with housekeeping asking to come into the room, but I was shocked they tried to enter without knocking or saying anything two times. What if I didn't have the latch locked up?

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennylynn24
HGISarasota, David Alexander, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay.

We appreciate your kind words about our morning front desk staff, and will share your comments with their manager.

I'm surprised to read your comments about the entry into your room, and highly apologize. All staff and managers are required to knock and announce before entering rooms with absolutely no exception, even when we expect the room to be vacant. This should be common sense; but we'll use this opportunity to remind all staff about the importance of knocking and announcing to make sure this does not happen again.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

5 minutes from the airport and in a nice location. 10 minutes from shopping and dining on the water. The hotel hallways, rooms and entrance area need to be updated. The staff is average. Room cleanliness was average although there was hair in the sink and on the bathroom floor. When asking the front desk clerk how long it took to get to a place we wanted to eat he said we could Google it in the business center. I probably would not stay here again and would look for another Hilton property in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
HGISarasota, David Alexander, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience, as we pride ourselves as typically exceeding normal Hilton standards.

When guests ask staff for information about our local area, the response ‘Google it in the business center’ is not acceptable and not the norm; and we will be taking action. Our hotel takes pride in our destination, being members of both county chambers and visitor bureaus, and trains our staff to be as knowledgeable about the area as possible.

Should you decide to return, and we hope you do, we are confident that your next experience will be better. Please feel free to contact me directly with any further comments or concerns.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

I found this hotel to be a nice, quiet, very clean place to stay. Service was excellent, the room was like new, the building, pool, public spaces were all clean and in excellent repair.
I only used the food services for breakfast, that was very good.
The hotel is far enough off the main road to be very quiet
Lots of parking
I would reccomend this place to family and friends.

Room Tip: My room was excellent, all of them should be similar.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
HGISarasota, David Alexander, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2012

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences at our hotel last April. We're glad you enjoyed the wedding and your stay here. We hope to see you again if you get to make it back down to the Sarasota area in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We took our son down to Bradenton to participate in a football camp at IMG Academies. This hotel was a perfect base camp - not too far away, quiet, clean, great amenities and very helpful staff. Loved the breakfast and the in-room fitness kit. We'll be back next year!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
HGISarasota, David Alexander, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2012

Thanks for sharing your experiences. We take great pride in our partnership with IMG Academies; and your feedback means a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.