US$ 85
US$ 75
Carlisle Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 87
US$ 73
US$ 172
US$ 142
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 160/night.

Aloft Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$ 226
US$ 170
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 211/night.

Cadillac Motel(Sarasota)
US$ 133
US$ 65
All reviewsfront deskringling museumnear airportyogurtfree breakfasthotel staythe breakfast areadirectly across the streetpull out couchhot tubc unitoutdoor poolbusiness trippleasant stayking bedfitness centerminute drive
Reviewed 8 May 2015

Nice location with good size rooms. Staff is very friendly and free breakfast in the morning was promptly serviced even with a big crowd of teenagers attending a sporting event staying at this location.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

Awesome place staff was wonderful! Very clean and up to date. The pool was nice and clean ! And we loved the workout area!! Breakfast every morning was very nice ! Nothing but good things to say !! Yes we will be back !!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2015

I stayed here one night prior to an early morning flight. The hotel check-in was smooth, and the staff was friendly. The hotel could not be closer or more convenient to the airport. Free wifi and breakfast were included in my room rate. I departed prior to breakfast, however, and I cannot make any statement about the quality of selection.

My only negative comment relates to my check-out. When I departed in the morning, I did not see anyone at the front desk. I also looked at the place where they kept the coffee, and both the coffee and hot water urns were missing. Wherever the front desk worker went, he took the coffee and hot water with him. I ended up simply leaving my key on the counter. Fortunately, I did not really need anything from a hotel worker. Nevertheless, I think someone should have been available at the front desk even at such an early hour.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip and appreciated the modern decor, the gym and pool and the friendly staff. Hotel is very near the airport and I didn't notice any noise. It is near all kinds of shopping and restaurants so you can drive a few blocks and find just about anything you like to eat. It is also pretty close to the water though I was on business so didn't get to take advantage.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2015

We just returned from staying at this Marriott and I have to report mixed reviews. The night manager, Jorge, was great--very personable, helpful, friendly. The new breakfast selections were outstanding. Those are the good points and that's why I gave it a Very Good rating.

The bad part was that the carpet in our room was so stained in many places that it made the whole room feel dirty. This is just not an acceptable showing for Marriott and this is just one room. If these spots can't be cleaned then the carpet tiles should be removed and replaced with fresh ones. That's the beauty of carpet tiles.

The hotel is across from the Sarasota/Bradenton Airport but there was no noise associated with this. It was very quiet for the most part until several young soccer players arrived on Friday and all descended on the breakfast area on Saturday morning. It appeared that some of these kids had never been in a hotel before by the way they were acting--and the accompanying parents did little to correct this behavior, much to dismay of other guests.

I would stay there again but would want to see the room prior to unloading my luggage.

Room Tip: Check the room before unloading your luggage.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple