“Great atmosphere, good menu, a little pricey.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant - CLOSED

Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great atmosphere, good menu, a little pricey.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2008

Great atmosphere, good menu, a little pricey.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Venice, FL
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2008

This restaurant is amazing!!! I went there for my birthday with another couple. We got so many dishes I could never list them here but they were phenomenal. We probably got 10 tapas and each one was just as good or better than the next. All the sauces on the tapas were great. Some of the dishes we got were the homemade chips, ox tail, scallops in a delicious sauce, stuffed mushrooms, and a few I can't remember.

We all got dessert. Two of us got the mousse and it was outstanding. The rum sauce was a little strong for me, a non-drinker but was really good. I would highly recommend the dulce de leche. My friend got it and it was out of this world. It's really big so you would want to share this one. The mousse is fine for one person. The dulce de leche would probably feed 3 easily.

I highly recommend this restaurant, but not for kids. It's more of an adults having fun type of restaurant.

2 Thank princess2010_8
Sarasota, Florida
“It's not Mexican by any...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2008

It's not Mexican by any means. It's Spanish tapas or little plates. They have a great wine list and delicious food but the lines are long and the bar is packed. This is a real popular place with a rooftop lounge that packs in the ladies on Friday nights. I enjoy the atmosphere at the St. Pete location somewhat more because of the Flamenco bar in the basement.

1 Thank BillFSarasota