“What a view from the Rooftop!”

Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Met up with a group of friends on their roof top for an afternoon of drinks and appetizers! Absolutely loved their appetizer selection and their 'wines by the glass' selection was very creative!

1  Thank AnnieKiev

Reviewed 16 May 2012

Great roof top venue, Spanish guitar music, ambiance is relaxing, and good mix of old and young crowd...highly recommended for couples and small groups of friends. Wife and I stayed for hours, as the night progressed the dancing started and was lots of fun.

1  Thank rodney m
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Good food and great ambience up on the roof! Recommend the shrimp ceviche...

1  Thank Coloradogirl06
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I just tried this resteraunts last night and enjoyed it very much. Our waiter, Warren walked us though the extensive menu and made wonderful suggestions. The only reason I'm not giving the maximum score is the mojito I ordered was only so so. But, I'm looking forward to going again and trying the sangria.

1  Thank PJ S
Reviewed 7 May 2012

During our visit in Sarasota, my wife, our 7 year old kid and I went for dinner at Ceviche's in Sarasota. A warm welcome, friendly waiters and great smells made us feel immediately at home. We ordered a wide range of tapas which were delivered promptly to our table. A nice cava complimented the first courses. I can recommend the specialty , Ceviche, heartily : delicious fish, hot dressing and nicely presented. We had a coupon for a free jug of Sangria from the local classifieds section so our total bill was in no way a reflection of the quality of the food and staff: i mean by this that is was much cheaper than expected for this kind of quality.
I highly recommend this place to everyone who loves good atmosphere, good service and great food!