“Iconic Market in Seaside”
Review of Modica Market

Modica Market
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This little gourmet market is worthy a leisurely visit or a stop if you'd like to pack a picnic. Several wonderful items, really nice breads, pastries, cheeses, teas, wine etc. A nice place to visit and browse for unique items. Tables outside if you would like to make a casual lunch of deli type foods. Yum, yum. Seaside has a wonderful atmosphere, on the Emerald Coast to add to the experience. Not for the bargain hunter, but everything we bought was worth the price.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This review is more of a request list... Because Modica Market is so good, of course we will be back 1000 times I hope:) Requests:

A $9 Mimosa and Bloody Mary. $13 or $14 is just too excessive. $9 feels better.

Better selection of to-go salads/etc. - I can't tell you how many times I wanted to pop into Modica instead of Publix for dinner sides, but the selection wasn't varied enough.

Maybe the security/police detail could be a little less in your face. I felt guilty just walking in over spring break. I get security, but geez.

Other than that - perfect

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Modicas Market is one of the places that makes Seaside so special. The Modica Family are wonderful, and the market offers delicious prepared dishes as well as a wide assortment of gourmet foods. Do not miss the Modica experience!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We had the pot roast lunch special. We were lucky to get two of the last servings. They sold out by 12:30, so get there as close to 11:00 as you can. It was very tasty. I bought the strawberry cake to go. I was hoping to buy it after seeing the photos on Trip Advisor. Had a peach Lacroix to drink. All were very good, and I would love to go back on Friday for the grouper sandwich. Their website says it is world famous! My husband and I loved Seaside and stopped to see the Truman house while there. We also walked to the beach. The area is lovely and vibrant.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The store has many thing to buy. I bought a piece of carrot cake. The same exact carrot cake that I get a North Carolina from the bakery in Asheville North Carolina. It looks exactly the same and pretty much the same except for one thing. The cake in the store has got to have been frozen and refrozen and refrozen you could taste the freezer burn on the cake and at nine dollars a slice it should not be . I understand this may not be your season so than you lower the price for a freezer burnt piece of cake. For nine dollars a slice it should be fresh fresh fresh disappointed

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Saturday and it’s farmers market coffee and waffles. Monday it’s special lunches. Tuesday it’s cake. Wednesday it’s chicken biscuits. You get the idea.