“Best swimsuits on 30A”

Christina D Swim and Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: Christina D Lingerie and Swim is a sophisticated boutique offering the latest designer selections of bras, lingerie, swimwear, resort wear and active wear. With over 10yrs experience, Christina is nationally known as one the nation's Top 5 bra and swim fitters. Sizes range from 28A-44H, 2-18. Chantelle, Simone Perele, Hanky Panky, Eberjey, Lenny, Maryan Melhorn, Karla Colletto and more.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Got a great fit and a beautiful suit. Went with my daughter and daughter-in-law and we are all very different sizes. We all got professional assistance and suggestions that helped us make the perfect selection. This was my second trip to the shop and I will be back.

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Christy H, Owner at Christina D Swim and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for your review of Christina D! I'm thrilled that you all found suits that bring out your best on the beach. I am always adding new styles/selections based on customer feedback so swing back by to check out the summer deliveries. Enjoy your summer!

All reviews
"expert"
in 4 reviews
"flattering"

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had the best experience at Christina D swim. She really took the one on one time and found me the perfect suit to fit all my needs. She is very professional and so knowledgeable and really understands cups sizes. I would highly recommend going to see her. No matter your size she has something for you. Go check her out in her beautiful store you won’t be disappointed!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for the review and for shopping at Christina D! It is my passion to find something that the client feels awesome in...so I'm sooo glad we hit it! I'm always adding new lines and styles so swing back in to check things out the next time you are on 30A. In the meantime...wear it well and enjoy the summer!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Wonderful shop. The suits are amazing. Thanks for the expert help in choosing a suit. The owner really knows her business.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Christy H, Owner at Christina D Swim and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Many thanks! I really appreciate you shopping with me. Christina D grows every year with more designers, styles and sizes so put me on your list to stop by when you are in town. Have a fabulous summer!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Christina fits the suit to your body type and she knows what works. I so appreciate her expertise! This was my 2nd visit to this shop and i left with 4 suits that fit me perfectly!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for shopping at Christina D! I'm thrilled that you found suits you feel great in...it truly is a passion of mine. Now if someone could just do that for ME with JEANS! I have a few new groups coming in late April for summer so swing back in if you are on 30A again. Enjoy your summer!