My husband and I stayed at the Tropical Winds and we were very impressed by the beach, rooms and staff. Everyone was super friendly, the room was clean and quaint, and the beach was the best I've seen. Shelling was great and the beach was almost private (we only saw a handful of people the whole time). We will be back again SOON!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience Sanibel with the charm of Old Style Florida! Located on the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, on the west end of the island, Tropical Winds is tucked away in a very secluded, private setting within a small residential neighborhood. Enjoy one of our beachfront or nearby cottages in our own tropical paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Winds Motel And Cottages
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tropical Winds Hotel