All reviews office staff the kitchen beach chairs corner unit end unit home away from home east gulf drive condo complex washer and dryer living room watch the sunrise shuffle board front office lighthouse cafe top floor several years great property
Reviewed 12 July 2015

My husband and I just finished a week at Sandalfoot. It exceeded our expectations! Our unit, 5B1, was incredible. Perfect for just the two of us. Although the description says it can sleep 4, it would be a tight fit. The kitchen was very small, but it had everything we needed. The whole unit is BEAUTIFULLY decorated and the staff was delightful. We WILL be back!

Room Tip: First floor walkout lanai is very convenient.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kelly K
SandalfootTeam, Marketing Coordinator at Sandalfoot Condominium, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2015

Unit 5B1 is indeed heavenly and a beautiful spot to spend some vacation time. We are pleased that it exceeded your expectations! For those who enjoy a ground floor location, it is so easy to walk right out and find yourself directly in front of the beach. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Once again another amazing time in Sanibel. The condo was newly decorated and updated. Beds were comfy. Bathrooms good and position excellent. Played Shuffleboard but didn't get round to the tennis. Hired bikes from the resort shame they didn't have bells on and lights so we could have used them to cycle at night to restaurants but that's a minor issue. Pool was a little noisy sometimes as people didn't observe the pool rules and had their music blaring out and nobody around to tell them otherwise. However we had a fab time and the location is superb right by the beach and in cycling distance of shops and restaurants. Saw Dolphins Bayside and loved the 4th July firework display from the causeway. Visited the Island Cow three times, which is a great place with super atmosphere. The Blue Giraffe was good and the Sanibel Grill had a good atmosphere and good steaks. Captiva is still my favourite but it's just too far away from everything else to stay there but worth driving there. Definitely will be back sometime

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Rizzo63

Condo 4A3 has a very welcoming feel to it and a lovely view of the pool and the Gulf of Mexico. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we will be able to welcome you back at some time. The drive to Captiva is indeed worth it, and a place that you never get tired of visiting. Thank-you for finding our location superb - we are glad to be here for you!

Reviewed 29 June 2015

We stayed in 2D3 for four nights for a nice beach getaway. We were pleasantly surprised by how clean the unit was and the friendliness of all of the staff. I even mistakenly left a bag in the room and they called and shipped it back to me. I have left things other places and was not fortunate enough to have someone be so honest. Would love to come back!! The kids LOVED every minute!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
SandalfootTeam, Marketing Coordinator at Sandalfoot Condominium, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

We are delighted to hear that the kids LOVED Sandalfoot! We feel that Sandalfoot and Sanibel are wonderful places for a family vacation and it is so good to hear from our guests to confirm that. 2D3 is a great unit and we are happy that your family enjoyed staying there. It was our pleasure to return your bag - happy that we found it and could return it to you. Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2015

I was happy with the property. My one concern was the landscapers tossing our bikes into the shrubbery because they were mowing the grass. They could ask and we would've been happy to move them. The bikes are expensive and mistreating our property is an issue. I also believed I would have a clear view of the ocean. I did not.

Other than the issues noted above I liked the condo. I did not let any of the bad experiences offset the intent of having a great time, which I did.

The water was beautiful the entire week. Our friends had a close encounter with a school of Manatees. Something i probably would not have seen anywhere else.

Dinner at the Bubble Room and Timbers was great. I was also impressed with the Blue Giraffe. There was a restaurant called Maria's (I think) the food was fairly good but the host who seated us was awful. Had an attitude the entire time we were there. Since she was also our server the experience was offset by her lack of customer service.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here and that you had a wonderful vacation.The water is indeed beautiful and the dolphins and manatees can be seen playing and swimming every day. We are sorry that your bikes were not treated with respect and moved without your permission. We will do our best to ensure that a situation like that does not happen again. Many thanks for being our guests and we hope that you will return to Sandalfoot soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

My husband & I took our grandkids to Sanibel for a family vacation. We stayed at Sandalfoot Condos & loved it! We stayed in unit 4C3 which had a close view of the pool & good view of the gulf. The unit was spotless and up to date. The bed linens & towels looked new, which is a plus when renting a condo. Honestly this was the best trip we have had with our grandkids & a big part of the reason is because of the great condo & complex. We would definitely go back!

We would highly recommend this complex for your vacation.

Room Tip: Our unit 4C3 had a great view of the pool & Gulf. By the way the buildings are located, they all would have good views.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
SandalfootTeam, Marketing Coordinator at Sandalfoot Condominium, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

Thank-you for finding Sandalfoot a "wonderful place." We think so too! We also think it is a terrific destination for a family vacation. With the beach just a few short steps away and a pool that is so close and easy to reach - water activities are a must. We are glad that you enjoyed 4C3. The layout with the separate master suite makes that unit especially enjoyable. So glad that you and your grand-children enjoyed it here. We hope to welcome you back soon.