All reviewsoffice staffthe kitchenbeach chairscorner unitend unithome away from homeeast gulf drivecondo complexwasher and dryerliving roomwatch the sunriseshuffle boardfront officelighthouse cafetop floorseveral yearsgreat property
Reviewed 28 June 2015

I was happy with the property. My one concern was the landscapers tossing our bikes into the shrubbery because they were mowing the grass. They could ask and we would've been happy to move them. The bikes are expensive and mistreating our property is an issue. I also believed I would have a clear view of the ocean. I did not.

Other than the issues noted above I liked the condo. I did not let any of the bad experiences offset the intent of having a great time, which I did.

The water was beautiful the entire week. Our friends had a close encounter with a school of Manatees. Something i probably would not have seen anywhere else.

Dinner at the Bubble Room and Timbers was great. I was also impressed with the Blue Giraffe. There was a restaurant called Maria's (I think) the food was fairly good but the host who seated us was awful. Had an attitude the entire time we were there. Since she was also our server the experience was offset by her lack of customer service.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
SandalfootTeam, Marketing Coordinator at Sandalfoot Condominium, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here and that you had a wonderful vacation.The water is indeed beautiful and the dolphins and manatees can be seen playing and swimming every day. We are sorry that your bikes were not treated with respect and moved without your permission. We will do our best to ensure that a situation like that does not happen again. Many thanks for being our guests and we hope that you will return to Sandalfoot soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

My husband & I took our grandkids to Sanibel for a family vacation. We stayed at Sandalfoot Condos & loved it! We stayed in unit 4C3 which had a close view of the pool & good view of the gulf. The unit was spotless and up to date. The bed linens & towels looked new, which is a plus when renting a condo. Honestly this was the best trip we have had with our grandkids & a big part of the reason is because of the great condo & complex. We would definitely go back!

We would highly recommend this complex for your vacation.

Room Tip: Our unit 4C3 had a great view of the pool & Gulf. By the way the buildings are located, they all would have good views.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
SandalfootTeam, Marketing Coordinator at Sandalfoot Condominium, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

Thank-you for finding Sandalfoot a "wonderful place." We think so too! We also think it is a terrific destination for a family vacation. With the beach just a few short steps away and a pool that is so close and easy to reach - water activities are a must. We are glad that you enjoyed 4C3. The layout with the separate master suite makes that unit especially enjoyable. So glad that you and your grand-children enjoyed it here. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

We absolutely love this complex! It was quiet, clean, quaint, and we'll return here when returning to Sanibel Island. Such a beautiful place! Rooms were large, stocked with all the linens, kitchen equipment, beach and pool items for the kids, just all around a great place to spend a wonderful time on the islands!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Drushoe

Congratulations on your family wedding and we are very happy that Sandalfoot's comfort could contribute to your celebration. We are also glad that you found your condo well-stocked, clean and quiet - just the way we want them to be. So happy that you will be returning to Sandalfoot on your next Sanibel visit!

Reviewed 10 June 2015

We began vacationing on the Island 22 years ago. After two stays at other condos we were fortunate to find
Sandalfoot, and have been loyal customers ever since. The view is perfect and the grounds are lush and impeccably cared for by Domingo. The staff are incredibly helpful and Nancy K has been a warm constant in our stays at Sandalfoot. Needless to say, the view, and comfort, along with the ever-present hospitality, have brought us back to this wonderful place as often as we can get there!! The pool is accessible from all the buildings, centered in the midst of the property. The elevators in each low-rise building make it easy for anyone carrying lots of luggage. We found paradise when we found Sandalfoot. On the short walk to and from the beach at the edge of the property, I always feel like I have come home. It truly is the best of Sanibel.

Room Tip: Each condo has its own deck. All have ocean views. The website allows you to catch a glimpse of each room so you can choose just the one that's right for you.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
SandalfootTeam, Marketing Coordinator at Sandalfoot Condominium, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2015

"The Best of Sanibel" - we feel fortunate to welcome guests who love Sandalfoot and thank you very much for your kind review. What a wonderful store of memories you must have created in 22 years of visits to Sanibel. We are glad that we have played a part in your vacation enjoyment. Offering comfort and hospitality in a beautiful location is what we do best. We look forward to "welcoming you home."

Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

Normally, I look forward to Saturday's, but when you're on Island Time it means you have to go back home. I have stayed in building 2 on the second floor with a view of the water. The preferred spot for us is at 5A1....I am a country girl with severe allergies and prefer animals to be outside. However, I have not seen any signs of animals being in that condo or on the condo grounds. The kitchen faces the water so even the mundane task of washing dishes or preparing food is even better with a view like that. The new tile work on the lanai is wonderful to the throw pillows on the bed.....all with perfect details, this condo invites you home. Until we meet again 5A1......

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank audra v

Leaving is hard when you have had a great vacation. We are so happy that you enjoyed 5A1 and that it was a comfortable and relaxing unit for you. The owners try to think of every detail for their guests, right down to the kitchen sink facing the water! Condo 5A1 will be ready for your return visit. Hope to see you again soon!