We arrived at our unit and it seemed a little warm in there. So we turned the temp. down and left to go check things out around the island. When we got back it was 80 degrees in the rooms and the fan was blowing, but it wasn't cool air. So we called and called and finally got someone to call us back. We waited around for a while and I think Shauna called us and said to go do what we needed to do and she would be sure and get it taken care of. So we left to go eat. Thank goodness it was fixed when we got back. She was very nice about it all. The pool is more than small. More the size of a large hot tub. It wasn't really clean, so it was a very quick dip in and out. The cottage was very small, but ok. Not really close to the water and for shelling?????? We live on Longboat Key and Lido Beach has tons bigger shells than down there. Maybe we just didn't go to the right place. It was a nice getaway, but we sure appreciate home a little more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seahorse Cottages is tranquil ground-level attached cottages nestled in a lush garden of tropical plants with a heated pool; located just 200 feet from the Bay beach and a block from the Gulf. All suites are comfortably furnished and include living area, bedroom, kitchen, bath and patio. Use of wireless Internet, bicycles and beach equipment is included. The peaceful setting and attention to detail makes Seahorse Cottages an ideal romantic destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Seahorse Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seahorse Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seahorse Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seahorse Motel Sanibel Island