We loved this place. Wanted to stay in a cottage, but they were all booked, so we stayed in the motel part. Couldn't get closer to the water if you pitched a tent in the sand. Manager was very helpful as we arrived on Thanksgiving Day. Gave us his cell # so we could check in even though the office was closed. We will absolutely stay here again in the future. Also, great restaurant two doors down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shalimar is an Old Florida-style resort of 33 units located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. Blending in with the natural beauty of the island, Shalimar offers many features without spoiling the natural atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shalimar Cottages and Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shalimar Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Shalimar Hotel Sanibel Island
- Shalimar Motel Sanibel Island