This is not a typical Holiday Inn. When you arrive the exterior looks more like a tropical resort. We had a one bedroom suite. It was a little tired but clean & comfortable & they were planning to refurbish. The grounds are nice with a small alligator in a pool & plenty of sunloungers etc. A very relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil boutique hotel nestled amid swaying palms and sandy beaches Sanibel Island Beach Resort is a cherished gulf-front retreat for nature lovers - shell collectors and those who enjoy outdoor recreation mixed with great shopping and dining. Guests enjoy private beach access as well as an outdoor pool and sundeck bike rentals tennis courts hammocks and lounge chairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanibel Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sanibel Island Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Holiday Inn