Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great ride

My two friends and I rented a 4 seated bike to ride while in Sanibel Island. Billy's is friendly... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
RaeMarieBrat
Saratoga Springs, New York
via mobile
Robin at Billys Bike rental is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an amazing experience at Billy's !!!!!!!, and Robin was the best , He went way over the top... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
james r

All reviews segway tour beach wheelchair flat tire repair shop rent a bike four hours beach chairs bike path two hours whole family visit sanibel parking lot helmets billys basket condo brakes
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Bikes are very basic tour bikes - arrived early morning and only had 1 speed (brakes are old school - reverse pedal). Although they all looked a bit worn we had no issues with the bikes. Very friendly staff and great value for a day rental ($15).
Road to the top of Captiva and back (25 miles). Highly recommend (don’t forget to bring lots of water).

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We wanted a closer look at the Island and choose a segway tour as something fun and different.

John and Andrew were our instructors and tour guides. They were very patient and did a great job of training us.

Once we were on the tour, they provided a lot of good information on the local sites, plants and animals, making the trip VERY fun and interesting.

I would highly recommend Billy's and the segway tour.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We have rented bikes from Billy’s quite a few times, the employees are very helpful in getting he entire family set up with the correct bikes and safety gear.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The traffic on Sanibel was awful so enjoyed the ability to see more on bikes. Able to rent for as little as 2 hours. Bikes fit these 6+ foot bodies well! Bikes in great condition and staff very friendly.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Quick, friendly, efficient bike rental process, really appreciated that but even more so, I was so taken aback when upon returning my 4 hr rental, which was a shifting nightmare, I mentioned the dysfunction. I wanted to let them know so they could repair. The cashier quickly opened the cash drawer and rebated me.

Nice gesture in a busy tourist spot that could have easily been ignored.