“Excellent Greek food”
Review of Zorba's Restaurant

Zorba's Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 251 Restaurants in Sanford
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We love the food, service, and Greek wine. They know how to make Greek food. We love their grilled octopus because they make it to perfection. Salads, soup, meals, everything delicious.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 29 July 2018

It does always seem a little weird to me when you go to a Greek restaurant and they have better pizza than an Italian restaurant. Zobra's was in DeBary, Florida and move to Sanford. Their pizza was the best. Unfortunately they move to Sanford and we need to drive their for a take-out order. Their pizza is worth the drive. We had a take-out of a small pizza with Italian sausage, pepperoni, bacon and mushrooms. Very delicious. We also ordered the village Greek salad. The salad was OK. I normally get the large house Greek salad which is different and what I was expecting. So my mistake.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been twice since moving to the area, both times we had great service, they explained the menu to us and answered all our questions. The food is outstanding and can't bet the price since we always leave with left overs!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Wow! Great service! Delicious food! My companions had a half order of the lasagna which came with salad. I had my favorite soup which was loaded with chicken and just the right amount of lemon juice. The lamb gyro was loaded with meat- delicious with sauce.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Heading home from the farmer's market in Sanford we discovered Zorba's restaurant. Gyro or gyros is very popular in Europe and we miss having it in Orlando so we were glad they had the gyro sandwich on their menu. All we needed was a quick meal to satisfy our hunger but this gyro and the restaurant offered much more. The server was friendly and service was super quick as we ordered the sandwiches to go. The meat was well seasoned, wrapped in fresh warm pita bread along with tomato, onion and tzatziki. We visited Athens recently and had gyro there but I must say we enjoyed Zorba's gyro better. I highly recommend it. We will be back to try other items on the menu!

Date of visit: February 2018