“lunch with granddaughter”

Add it.
Maki of Japan
Ranked #111 of 236 Restaurants in Sanford
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The rice was decent the sweet and sour sauce was way too tart. Lo-main was unacceptable by my 4 Y.O.. And usually she will eat almost anything put in front of her.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Love hitting them up for the free samples LOL. Their food is pretty good for a Japanese fast food place in the Sanford Mall. I eat here almost every time I visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

I was offered the sample of Bourbon Chicken but once I saw the choices, I decided to get the Chicken and mushrooms and the Chicken with Broccoli. They were great! The rice was also very tasty! I asked for chop sticks which they gave me and I really am glad I decided to eat here! They also have sweet plantains, egg rolls, noodles and other choices of meals. The people were friendly and I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 11 December 2014 via mobile

I wondered around the mall and was debating getting something to eat. I had thought about just skipping getting anything entirely until I was offered a sample of bourbon chicken. Wow! I was instantly sold and had to have some. It's delicious! I also got their rice and potatoes. Rice has great flavors and the potatoes I was kind of iffy on, so others may like it.

I think it's a must try if you're hungry for lunch.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We had the Sesame chicken, Bourbon chicken and Orange chicken with Rice. The Sesame and Bourbon were OK, however the Orange chicken was old and tough ! Probably won't go back again. Had heard that this chain of restaurants was good and fresh. I should know better since moving to central florida 2 years ago, that the food here is sub par and people's recommendations should be disregarded.