“Really nice service”

Buster's Bistro Belgian Bar
Ranked #38 of 243 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: Belgian
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Mercedes was a great server. Christine was really nice, too! Poutine was ok. Fries are awesome. Cheese board was good. Meatball sliders were good. Out of first two drinks we ordered. Will try it again.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

We went there with the family and friends, on Sunday later afternoon and the place was pretty quiet. Not everyone was sure about having Belgian food, but everyone went away full and very pleased. The food was incredibly tasty and filling. Service wasn't the greatest in refilling drinks, other than water, but the amazing food more than made up for that. We'll definitely be back next time we're in the area.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

We were headed to another spot in Sanford when a Belgian friend recommended Buster's. We were there for lunch so there was plenty of seating. There was 1 server for all of us but he did a great job of attending everyone. We had to have one of the many beers on tap and ordered different ones to share. The frites are amazing! Nothing like the double fried Belgian fries. Portions were reasonable as were the prices.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

As an individual who travels overseas a great deal and I spent a large amount of time in Belgium it felt like I was walking into a bistro in Brussels. The waitress/bartender was very informative and just had the nicest personality which made the experience even more like the feel of a European restaurant. The waitress recommended a couple items on the menu and she did not steer us wrong. The goulash with a side salad was delicious and the right size for lunch. The Croque sandwich was absolutely delicious. The fries with dipping sauce had the exact flavor one would find in Belgian. I look forward to going back again especially for one of their special events the mussels dinner.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I gave this the title I did for the following reason. There is a person that I used to consider a real foodie. Their suggestions were always great and they loved places I sent them to. However, they told me that this was the place to get the best burger...in Sanford...in all of Florida. In reality, it was probably one of the worst burgers either of us (I ate with someone else) had ever eaten. Not only was it not good... I remember parts of my conversation while ordering. When I attempted to tell them how I wanted my burger cooked, they told me "we don't do temperatures". The burger comes with Samurai sauce on it... I asked if I could have some mayonnaise and ketchup too, and was told they would be $1 each. That's right, each additional "sauce" is a dollar. Really? To be honest, I think my friend is drinking more (they did say that everyone there knew their name) and thus maybe his palate has either been ruined, or he is "ruined" when he is eating this un-enjoyable burger. If you want a good burger, try Nathaniel's Steakhouse in Sanford (best), or The Breakfast Club in Casselberry/Longwood area on 17-92 (special / best value) but don't order one here.