“Make your own delicious Greek Meal!”

Olea Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #69 of 251 Restaurants in Sanford
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 14
Description: Olea Mediterranean Grill was founded in Orlando as a modern spin on Mediterranean cuisine. Locally owned and operated, our mission is to provide a fresh & fast dining experience while delivering exceptional customer service. Treat yourself to Olea – always handcrafted with heart!
Reviewed 20 November 2017

From the moment you walk in, you get greeted and shown to the ordering section. There you can custom order your Greek meal. I got a gyro because i LOVE gyros. Its like a "subway" where the staff is on the other side of the counter and making your food as you select it. No errors, no wasted time. Just good clean Greek food. Excellent flavor, plenty of seating and friendly staff make it an all around enjoyable experience. Would def eat here again!!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Been going to the location in Maitland which is near my office, so glad they now have one in Sanford. Food is always fresh and servings are very big. Always leave full. A great fast food healthy option!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Greek version of Moe's or Subway
Quick service order and pickup at counter.
Booth and table seating
Choose pita wrap $7.49. or bowl (rice,couscous, or salad) $8.49
Then choose spreads, protein (gyro,chicken,meatballs or falafel)
Then choose toppings (veg and dressings)

Good , but far from amazing.
A few sides available including Greek fries

Small strip mall outside Super Target

Will only return with coupon.
Can get a much better authentic gyro with twice the meat at a real restaurant about same price

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner and the food was very good. I had a Gyro on Pita and we also had some falafel on a pita. The food was fresh and tasted good......as far as the atmosphere, new restaurant that has basically copied Chipotle with Greek and Mediterranean dishes....

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I heard great things from a co-worker and was excited to give this a try. Very impressed with how fast my order was taken including them walking me through the process as so many choices. I was in and out of there in approx 15 min and back to work before my half hour lunch was over. I ordered the bowl with cous-cous and built the bowl from there. You have choices of spreads they told me 2. Then you choose protein I selected the gyro mean which was sliced, I was not impressed it tasted salty and I have had better meat on gyro elsewhere so I may try the greek meatballs next time or the falafel. Next choice is toppings and there is multitude to choose from and finishing off with dressing. Bowl was overflowing and at a price of just a little over $9. All in I was out the door in 15 minutes from waling in I did not incur a line - place was full of happy customers, there is outdoor seating.