All reviews dunkin donuts front desk strip mall complimentary breakfast silver sands pleasant stay would stay here again the breakfast area public beach access clean hotel hotel is located one night stay a great place to stay shopping and restaurants each morning ihop destin
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Is a great place to stay the hotel is in a good location, clean atmosphere, nice rooms and it surroundings by diferentes restaurants also the breakfast is good the people in the kitchen very friendly one think I like a lot was the coffee or tea is 24hrs

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kasondra H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Destin-Sandestin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you so much, fdoglez2797 for your recent stay here with us! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2018

kitchen staff was not very attentive and used profanity. front desk was not very helpful or inviting. the hotel itself was clean, reasonably priced and offered all amenities. the staff needs work, not fair for customer to deal with when on vacation

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank mariamartinez28
Kasondra H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Destin-Sandestin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear mariamartinez28,

I am so sorry to hear that your stay was less than perfect. I will make sure that we speak with all members of the staff on this matter. As we do not need to speak like this and we should always welcome our guest. I do hope that you will come and stay here with us again the next time you are in the area. Give us another chance to make things right.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

This is a nice, clean hotel. We had a big room so that was great. When we stayed it was very full, staff could not keep the breakfast going so we barely ate anything as we got tired of waiting. You will need to drive to the beach. If you are in Florida for vacation, I would recommend staying at a condo over a hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kasondra H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Destin-Sandestin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear 814susanz,

Thank you for your stay here with us! We do hope that you have a wonderful weekend and come back to see us!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I was excited to arrive to this hotel for family vacation, I was greeted by a nice young lady ,it was difficult hearing her . The Front office manager Kassandra was next to her handling an apparent issue by phone which should have be dealt with in the back office, not up front in plain view of guests. I get to my room after the loud Front office manager was yelling on the phone with another guest ; I suddenly have a headache. I searched the room for water. I called down to the desk .Guess who answered the phone? Yes, Kassandra. I asked if I were to receive bottled water in my room or should I have received it at the desk? She stated to me" It depends on your tier". Wow! I said OK no big deal I'm at Silver tier. She then states "Well you don't necessarily get water, but you can come down". Why would Hilton offer these amenities and not keep their end of the promise? It gets worse . I awoke around midnight, stepped out of bed to wet soaked carpet! I called down to immediately make the staff aware Steve( overnight agent). I was told maintenance would come and handle the issue. He came hours later once I left for the day. He left a blower in my room with a note and said he would return. He didn't. The front desk agent said everything was fixed etc. I asked what was the issue? she didn't know. However, my floor was still wet yet another day and night with a blower running. Wet floor. Electric blower. Was this a setup to cause my demise? I went through Hurricane Katrina, waking up to a WET FLOOR isn't a good vacation having spent $1092.00 plus tax. No one even apologized, no one offered to move my room, no one said we're booked solid and can't move you, but we can get you to another Hampton Inn. Disappointed ,and this brand has a 100% guest satisfaction they strive for and if you're not happy so on and so on. Some folk look for flaws purposely in hotels I don't. These are issues I didn't make happen I just wanted them resolved. One thing my check out agent did say, "She stated Josh didn't come back to my room because he was busy doing everyone else's job" . I didn't care to hear that. How professional. We have a problem here Chris. Don't expect kindness from this property folk.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Kasondra H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Destin-Sandestin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Nolagemini,

I am sorry that your stay was less than perfect and we do always offer our guarantee, it's part of our trade mark. I am sorry that it seems that we didn't care, or dropped the ball with your stay. This is not the way our staff has been trained, I am sorry. We do hope that you will stay here with us again on your next visit to the area. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

everything was very good, the arrival and registration was very fast, the beds very comfortable, 100% full breakfast and different menu every day,clean pool, the only serious thing is that the hotel has no some activity, the beach is relatively close!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your recent stay here with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Sandestin. We look forward to you staying here with us again the next time you are in town. Have a wonderful week!