Long story short...After a last minute scramble (our airline went bankrupt) we flew into Tampa. We named our own price and found ourselves at the Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront. The St Petersburg Grand Prix was being held at the time of our stay. It was so much fun! The Hotel is in the center of downtown and we could walk everywhere. We asked the front desk if we could have a room that would allow us to see the races, and the guy was great. We had such a nice view. We enjoyed the iced lemon and strawberry water that was free in the lobby, and we also visited the Starbucks that was on sight. The room was a little dated, but it was clean and the beds were comfy. We were pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront district from Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront. This hotel in St. Petersburg, FL, is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Pete within walking distance of many cultural attractions. Unwind in the spacious hotel rooms that offer striking city views. Enjoy free Wifi and treat yourself to coffee in the comfort of your room. This hotel offers an on-site Starbucks, a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped fitness center and on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton