All reviews fridge and microwave change rooms room was clean and comfortable bath towels the ground floor beautiful pool robin kia pups pets st nites hurricane irma pete bugs downtown
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The staff and management really went out of their way to help during my evacuation stay at the hotel for Hurricane Irma. Couldn't have asked for a more helpful and dedicated staff. The hotel is going through renovations which are partially complete, so the hotel should be very nice when this is all done.

Room Tip: Ask for room with fridge. Not all have them.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Debra S
RedRoofinnManagement, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Bay - St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thanks for the great review! We are quite proud and do spend quite a bit of effort on the Hotel grounds, so it's great to hear the positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My family and I have been here for over 2.5 months all the staff was friendly most helpful Dawn and Robin went beyond there job to make sure we was all comfortable and enjoyed ourself it was very clean well-maintained an Quiet and relaxing, clean and I would recommend anytime! Nice area with lots of things to Beautiful pool and clean grounds i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart i cant express it enough
I didnt know what we were going to do during this storm but dawn you made a way out of know way for us MS Dawn you Rock!!!
Ms Robin you Rock !!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your great response. Awesome to hear you had a good stay and Robin wow'd you! Robin is certainly one of our bright stars. We certainly appreciate her as a great staff member. She does juggle his duties working for us. We will definitely recognize Robin. Thanks so much as see you again soon!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Dawn Robin and Courtney are really great at the Red Roof Inn even though we had a few problems but it wasn't hard to get them resolved the rooms are a little pricey to be so small but at the end of the day I enjoyed my stay

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
RedRoofinnManagement, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Bay - St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for the great review!! We loved having you here and it is icing on the cake to see that you loved staying with us!! We will definitely share your positive feedback with the employees you mentioned. Very excited to see you again when you come back to St. Pete!!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Me and my family stayed there for a week all the staff was friendly most helpful the manager Dawn went beyond her job to make sure we was all comfortable and enjoyed ourself it was very clean well-maintained

Room Tip: In front of the pool that's where I was
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Thanks Very much for Staying with us at Red Roof Inn-St Petersburg Fl
We Value our Guest Great Feed back and Glad to hear you enjoyed your Stay with us.
Also Happy to your All our staff made your stay a great one.
We will share this great review with our Staff members.. We hope to see you again in future travels to St Petersburg Fl

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I am the veteran of many nights at various low price hotels across the country. I travel in my work and typically bounce from high end resorts where meetings are held to budget price places for the day after my speaking gig. I booked into this one based on the price and didn't expect much. I was massively surprised. This is a really nice place. The rooms seem to be recently redone and the whole place is squeaky clean and has many of the amenities of a much more expensive spot. The service was totally impeccable. On a side note, I would like to thank Kimberly (or Kim not sure I remember correctly) who worked at the front desk. Your recommendation and directions to the 4th Street Shrimp Store were spot on. You took the worry out of traveling in a strange city.

Finally, this is my pet peeve and I like to let everyone know - unlike the hotel I was in the night before, the WIFI here is FAST and FREE.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
RedRoofinnManagement, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Bay - St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

I want to Thank You for taking the time out of your busy schedule to put a review up on Trip Advisor. Us All here @ The Red Roof Inn appreciate the Great compliment. We are doing our best to make sure everyone of our guest our happy with there stay each and everyday. I will share this review with my staff.

Dawn Stephenson