My fiance, three year old son and i stayed here we had paid for three days... which was said to be non-refundable. I wish i would've read these reviews before i went. I wasn't expecting the hilton for the price, but they could've cleaned! When we checked in i was excited the girl that checked me in was nice and the office looked good. But when we walked into our room smelled horrible...... i used a whole bottle of febreeze but said i could deal with it.... we left that night and came back to the parking lot packed full not a spot to be found drunks everywhere from the bar attached to the office. We figured since we were going to be out more than in we could deal with it but when we took showers and got out walking to get dressed and to the bed our feet were black... we had to wear socks until we ran out then shoes in the room the whole time. Thats not exactly what i want my three year old walking on. the walls look like they had been wet and was bubbled up in places. there were burn holes in the bed clothes. Also the next day when the housekeeper came she left three washclothes and one towel.. mind you all three of uswere in the room when she came and i figured she left us all plenty of towels. so when we took our next shower i had to go get my son and fiance towels from front desk, and the older lady acted like it such a inconvience. we went and did our thing and came back and only long enough to pack our thingsand go a day early!!!!! when the same older lady asked me if there was a problem and i told her she done nothing to help solve it not even a sorry.... i will not go back! The only nice thing is the location.... also the free internet didnt work the entire time we were there! no surprise though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If price and location are your focus, along with free Wi-Fi and pet-friendly accommodations, then the Knights Inn Saint Petersburg is your vacation destination! Conveniently tucked between I-275 and U.S. Hwy 19, Knights Inn couldn't be more centrally located. From here, you can jump on the interstate to downtown (which is only 7 minutes away) and check out everything from the Pier and marina, to the nationally renowned Salvador Dali Museum, go shopping at Bay Walk, catch a show at the Mahaffey Theater or during baseball season, catch a Tampa Bay Rays game at Tropicana Field. Plus you only 15 minute away from some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.A two floor, 134 room hotel centered around a seasonal outdoor pool. The Knights Inn offers comfortably equipped rooms with wireless internet, full cable T.V. with HBO and the convenience of in room coffee makers, safes, microwaves and refrigerators. On site laundry facilities, ice and vending machines. Relax outside in the huge courtyard featuring our spacious pool, outdoor seating and tanning deck. Those traveling with furry companions will be relieved to hear pets are always welcome at the Knights Inn (for an additional fee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Knights Inn St Petersburg Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn St Petersburg Tropicana Hotel St. Petersburg
- Days Inn St Petersburg
- Days Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Days Inn