“Very good ice cream”

Le Macaron French Pastries
Ranked #10 of 20 Bakeries in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 3 May 2017

To be honest I am very spoilt with my ice cream. I visit Italy regularly and always take the time to have some ice cream. In the USA I always notice that ice cream is a bit different from the ice cream we sell in Europe, it is usually heavier and full of stuff (chocolate, nuts, crumbs, etc. etc). So I was very surprised to find this shop were they sell the best Italian ice cream and it is actually like they sell in Europe! Very nice! I will definitely visit again when I am in the area.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

The macarons are delicious, there is a lot of flavors.
Gelato are excellent but not enough flavors.
French strong coffee (ristretto) are so good...
Very clean and very design shop.
I recommend !

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

The macaroons were good but I've definitely had better. For the price I really expected to be blown away. However, I was not blown away. The girl working was wearing gym shorts and a black tank top. For a place offering French pastries I expected more. However being located inside of a shopping mall perhaps my standards were set too high.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

My family has had the great fortune and pleasure of having french macarons and chocolates in Paris.

These do not stand up to comparison and are overpriced. Having said that, if you don't have the comparison, you may still enjoy these quite well. Be prepared to spend almost $3/macaron.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

I just can't get one and I dislike to choose! This place is fabulous and with so many options of macarons its too hard to choose! Espressos, lattes, coffees, and of course the numerous flavors of macarons! Take your time, get a coffee and relax with the tasty treats!