“Wonderful Vacations”
Picnic and BBQ Area
Second Heated Pool
Fabulous Tropical Sunsets
Visit Our Many Nearby Beaches
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
8053nonno...
Fort Myers, Florida
“Bait and Switch - Sort of...”
Reviewed 1 July 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Pictures on property website were very enticing. Actually seeing the condo was a surprise to say the least. Unit 59D, in the photos, seemed very inviting. In reality we were ready to walk out and find a hotel. Yes, the $700+ dollars I paid would have been lost. That included a $95 dollar "cleaning" fee. Whoever cleans these condos is obviously taking shortcuts or not being done at all. I pulled out my laptop and made sure that this was the same condo in the photos. Unfortunately, it was. And the process for getting the key cards and keys was a whole other experience. I have photos of the actual condo. I may post them later. in your minds eye picture Beverly Hills and the South Central LA.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Going to a hotel to spend our last night.
Liked least: Being there.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
TravlQuee...
“The GOOD , the BAD and the UGLY....stayed May 22-26, 2015”
Reviewed 3 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

FIRST THE GOOD:
My husband and I decided last minute to visit my daugher in St Pete. We were looking for somehwere close to her and near the beach. I reached out at the last minute to several places and Jeffery, Whispers Resorts & Bermuda Bay condo owner, responded quickly with what he had available. The Condo at Bermuda Bay 59D was a GREAT location!! The location was superb, close to the quaint town of Gulport and Treasure Island and St Pete Beaches and only 3 miles from my daughter. The condo was located right at the pool and private beach entrance. The backporch seating area is a GREAT addition to sit in and watch the sunset or the activities at the pool without being directly in the sun. Jeffery was readily available for any issues that arose and quickly attended to them. This condo is great for a couple or family with small children due to the poolside and beach location. Its a great place to watch the sunset inside while the kids are close by in the condo.

NOW THE BAD:
The Condo is outdated. The furniture is outdated and covered, the appliances are old with rust in the refrigerator. The bed in the bedroom is small. Jeffery claims it is a queen bed, if it is, it is the smallest queen size bed I and my husband have ever slept in. There are only 3 small lamps in the bedroom which do NOT provide adequate light. Unfortunately, the condo had a pest issue. I notified Jefferey of issue and he explained that the housekeeper had been out there to clean and would have told him about the dead pests on the floor if they were there when she was there. He offered to come out and spray and have his housekeeper clean the bugs up off the floor. I told him not to bother, it did not make sense since I already bought spray and sprayed and swept up the dead pests on the floor. Now for the condo to have been recently cleaned, there were spiderwebs and tiny spiders in the living room, kitchen and linen closet. I also swept thesed down. There were also some sort of bug droppings in the bathroom.

Prior to leaving, I sent Jefferey an email asking for a remeby for the issues while we were there. I initally asked for half of my cleaning fee (since I left it cleaner than I recieved it) prior to leaving. After some back and forth, Jeffery refunded half of the cleaning deposit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was close to my daughter and some great snowbirds and permanent residents live there. Was also close to Gulport, and about 12 miles or so from Treasure Island and St Pete Beach
Liked least: The condo, 59D.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
luton, UK
Reviewed 30 May 2015 for a stay in December 2015

1 Jun 2015
Hi Brad,

So happy that you enjoyed your time at Bermuda Bay and that you appreciated all the wonderful things we have to offer.

I hope you will return soon.

Best

Jeffrey
Kitchener, ON Canada
Reviewed 2 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015

7 May 2017
Great review - thank you for posting that.

There is a lot to say about the many attractions of staying in Bermuda Bay - and you have covered some of the nicer ones regarding the lifestyle as well as the local attractions.

Thanks so much for leaving the condo clean and for looking after it during your two months stay.

We hope that you will come again.

Best wishes

Jeffrey and Sharda
dartmouth
Reviewed 1 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

5 May 2015
Hi John

Thanks so much for your kind review.

It is appreciated.

Best Wishes

Jeffrey and Sharda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;