All reviewsroom was cleannon smokingspent nightsearly checkst petetropicana fieldlqpetspetersburgdowntownflsinkbeddinggame
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Location fit my needs and the nearby neighborhood was great. I had left my eye classes in room after checking out. I called to discuss with the front desk and they informed me hey would check and return my call. Within a very short period of time they returned my call and located my classes. Later that day I returned to pick them up.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

I am happy to read you find our location very convenient for your needs. Also, guest tend to leave the smallest things behind which we don't think about packing. I am glad we were able to locate your glasses, and also that you were able to pick them up. Our staff does their very best to provide excellent service to all of our guests. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I had to stay at this hotel for over a month! Homeowners insurance issues. The staff at this hotel is outstanding! They have been very accommodating, friendly, and personable. I would suggest this hotel to anyone of my friends and family coming into town. Thank you again for your hospitality!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Vinay P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

cookinmaama, thank you for sharing such a kind review. We were very happy to have with us for your stay. Our staff did their very best to make your bad situation the best experience you ever had. Please feel free to stop in and say hello anytime you would like. We hope to see you again!!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

At check-in I found that they had screwed up everything about my reservation. Price, points, type of room,# of nights were all wrong. Took me over 45 minutes to check in. Breakfast is free but not worth the price

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank travelguy9960805
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback, it is very important to us. We’re sorry for the problems you experienced. We will share your comments with the General Manager so that similar situations will not occur. We hope you will once again choose us for your lodging needs.

LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Great place to stay with pets and kids. Free breakfast and good fitness center. Clean rooms, bathrooms and friendly staff. Front desk staff very courteous. Clean exterior. Dog area well replenished with dog bags and trash taken our everyday so it doesn't stink up. Cleaning crew replenished the toiletries every day. My room had working microwave and fridge.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Room was clean, bed was comfortable, staff was friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was minimal and no variety, pool is tiny, "fitness room" was a treadmill in a closet. Room had some minor untended maintenance needs. Overall, it's a clean, safe, and reasonably priced place to crash, but nothing more

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business