“Cheri and ammo”

Beach Lounge and Billiards
Ranked #346 of 975 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

Came in there with some friends after dinner..... Cheri was our bartender. She was so friendly and a fast worker. Bar was packed but we were never thirsty. Came back again. Ammo was bartending. Sweet and funny and hardworking as well. I love this bar. Tell your friends.

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

One of my favorite bars on the beach the Friday night bartender Sherry always has a smile and very entertaining

Reviewed 5 October 2015

I usually love this place, but not since the bartender sherri was rude (and drunk) to me and my friends. don't even know if I wanna go back anymore….

Reviewed 2 December 2014

This is a local DIVE bar to drink and play pool. I don't like the way it smells. They have lots of TVs and lots of locals go here to drink and smoke. I don't smoke and drink rarely, so perhaps the reason I don't like it.

Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

Best place on the beach to meet up with friends in the hospitality business.
Great staff, fabulous drinks, and awesome prices.

1  Thank beachkev