“A great find. ”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Discovered this place through a friends recommendation loved it grouper sandwich grouper Reuben grouper nuggets and a beers.
Service great!!!!
Now I am recommending you go!

We like grouper and they have lots of other stuff.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

We walked into this restaurant for dinner on a Saturday night and it was busy but we were able to be seated right away. Awesome atmosphere when we walked in, however since the front of the restaurant was already full, we were brought all the way to the back. It is still an ok place to sit, but is obviously an after thought. The feel of the restaurant is lacking back there. Also, there is an obvious added restroom in the same room as the tables and we had a constant sewer smell during dinner. It was not overly strong but it was noticeably there. Yuck. This was our first time visiting and the waitress said they are known for their Grouper so that is what I ordered. It was good, nothing special, but good. My daughter does not like seafood, and ordered the Ruben and said it was good too. I would like to try to eat here again but only if we are seated in the front of the restaurant.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Our friends took us to Harveys for dinner and described it as a local neighborhood restaurant. They were right on the mark. Everybody looked like locals and many greeted each other by name. It was an excellent atmosphere for dinner although it was an open restaurant and fairly loud when full. The service was friendly and very good and the food was excellent. I had the broiled seafood platter which included shrimp, scallops and grouper. I live at the beach and have had many, many seafood platters and nobody seems to be able to broil it well; however, they hit a home run at Harveys. The grouper tasted like it was fresh off the boat and the scallops and shrimp also. Cooked to perfection and in good portions. The rest of my party had various other dishes which they equally enjoyed. The only negative by one party was the cold rice salad with beans. I tried it and it was not good although I think it would have been better as a hot dish. If you like broiled seafood, Harveys know how to do it right.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We discovered Harvey's on the golf course as a recommendation and have enjoyed it for 10 years. #1 on our list is the grouper sandwich and blackened salmon. #2 is the potato salad which is"to die for". The portions are large so you can take the food home and enjoy it the next day!
BTW ask for Barbie...she's a seasoned waitress and cute aa button!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

After being disappointed with the place we picked for our night out; we hopped on over here. It was a great decision. My husband had the fish Ruben; I had the Florida Gold. Service was excellent, food was great!