“Very tasty and lots of it! ”

Rib City Restaurant
Ranked #128 of 1,013 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Got a take out - ribs and smoked turkey. Said for 2-4 people and it easily did 4 adults, with enough turkey left over for rolls next day. 3 types of sauce - all good.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Girl taking order was the best part of the experience... She was nice and professional and communicated well she knew the dessert I normally get but forgot the name they call it...order came out fast ...it was a to go order placed at desk and paid by cash.... Maybe it was my RI plate they figured they never see us again and through the over cooked rack of ribs in our box.did not fall off the bone was burnt on tops.....way too old and well done and fris we're not cooked they we're raw and cold....too bad you lost a customer because I moved maybe about a half hour drives away and really wanted to have an excuse to visit again..bottom line ...try other barbecue places in FL and make another spot my repeat go to stop for barbecue take home....I won't even go to the chain in Naples I was so turned off by today's food I bought with my two hours of pay it took me to buy it....never again...

1  Thank Resort225292
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Soft baked potato, yummy green beans

Didn’t love the beef or pulled pork as much though.

Perfect sweet tea!

Fast, casual service.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Just happened to stop in on my way home, didn't feel like cooking. I ordered two rib dinners with baked bean, slaw, mac n cheese and garlic bread. The worst part of the experience was having to smell this food all the way home, about 30 minutes. I have traveled all over the country looking for the best BBQ. Could say I am a BBQoodie. Never would have thought that after all these years, right in my own back yard, is the best BBQ I have ever had in my 59 years. Thinking about buying a trailer and moving into their parking lot.

1  Thank cbarle
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I love this place. Our waiter was excellent. Ordered shrimp salad and chicken on the greens salad. Both were excellent. Got there before the lunch crowd (11:30) so no problem with parking and no wait for a table. This place is consistent. Their salads are always great and their bread is good. Will be going back.